Ch.47| What is most important to you?

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

"La Tizona speaking with Y/n"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Remi and Isen waited on the exit of the school. They looked to the right and saw Blyke bringing Y/n with him. "What's he doing here?" Isen asked looking at Y/n who shrugged. He still looked pissed but not as much as this afternoon. Y/n didn't know why he felt so mad. 

"Those clothes again!?" Remi asked looking at Y/n's clothing choice. "Do you have no other clothes?" She asked making Y/n shake his head. "Nope I don't" He answered making Remi sigh before smiling. "Let's go shopping then!" She said making Y/n sigh. "Wait a sec." He said looking around. They didn't know because they used Ki to use their abilities but Y/n was using [Reikaku] to locate both Seraphina and John. 

He found them sitting down on the roof of the school. Sighing Y/n jogged towards the room. "Where are you going?" Remi asked running next to Y/n. Remi didn't want to admit it but keeping up with Y/n was kinda hard. His pace was fast. What was he so desperate for? 

When they arrived on the roof Y/n greeted his friends. "Lets reschedule the shopping trip" Y/n said making Seraphina narrow her eyes. "To when?" She asked making Y/n blink in confusion. "To now of course." He said making Seraphina's eyes widen as she nodded. "Don't worry it'll most be on me" Y/n said making Seraphina's eyes go from wide plates to wide plated with stars.

"Cmon John lets go!" Seraphina said grabbing John by the arm and practically dragging him to the exit of the school. "Where did you go to school before this Y/n?" Remi asked as John and Seraphina joined up with the group. "Hmm." Y/n hummed as they walked. Isen had his notepad ready to write something. 

"I was homeschooled." Y/n answered as they walked. For the most part he was. In his previous life he learnt everything he needed at home. In this life he didn't even need to go to school. "Like John then!" Remi said making me nod. They soon arrived at the shopping and looked around. 

"What a rip off! Give me my 10 bucks back!" They heard yelling. Remi and the others turned around to see a man in a stand saying that anyone with abilities equal or over 5 would get a teddy bear plushie. In this world people ranked the abilities from one to 10. The more diverse and powerful your ability the higher the scale. 

"Oi. Stop making such a commotion!" Remi heard Y/n say as he grabbed her arm. "Who do you think you are!?" She asked activating her aura. Y/n sighed as he took a step back and kicked her on the right temple. Suddenly three shockwaves appeared from her left, right temples as well as the back of her head. "Renewal Taekwondo: 3rd Stance Hwechook" Y/n said as she fell down on the floor.

Soon the guards came due to all the commotion and saw Y/n standing above a collapsed body. "What happened here!?" The officer asked pissed off. "I don't know. She kinda just fell down." Y/n said making the officer's eyes narrow. "Cmon officer how could you expect a cripple like me to beat an Elite-Tier?" Y/n asked as the officer's eyes widen. "Of course. Not possible." He said nodding.