Chapter 1: The Founder III (The Red-Head Girl)

Part 3: The Red-Head Girl

Floyd meets the same woman at the mall

Floyd meets the same woman at the mall. Surprisingly they both had a few words to say to each other.

Floyd: "Oh look, isn't it my favorite red-head lady who said awesome things about me."

Woman: "Oh yeah, it's my favorite businessman who wears fancy clothing to cover up his awful body odor"

Floyd: "Yeah? So, your lifelong mission is judge me every time I wear a suit? Huh?"

Woman: "What? No! I didn't say anything like that!"

Floyd: "Obviously I was kidding, come on, don't be so gullible."

Woman: "Ha! of course I know I'm just playing with you, silly. and besides where are your fancy clothes? and why don't you smell like crap anymore?"

Floyd: "Ummm I don't know, maybe it's because I had this amazing thing called a shower and I also have this thing called a laundry machine and I also might've changed my clothing. Yeah? The more you know."

Woman: "Awww but I preferred you like that. Oh well, next time I suppose.

Floyd: "Wait so you're saying that you liked me better when I smelled like sh*t?"

Woman: "Huh? What? No! totally not, ew it's gross. How dare you even think that?"

As Floyd and the woman continue to talk a random old man calls the woman by her name and tells her to hurry.

Random guy: "Leiland! you better hurry we're almost at the checkout counter. Me and your siblings have been waiting for you, what's taking you so long?"

Woman: "Coming dad!"

Floyd: "Wait your name is Leiland? wow, that's surprising."

Leiland: "Yeah and you have a problem with that!? also I know your name, I heard it from Noah."

Floyd: "Wait, Noah told you?"

Leiland: "Nope Floyd, I encountered him not long after that incident so I told him about you and it turns out you guys were friends. I'm kinda surprised honestly"

Floyd: "Wow, I never knew that my favorite red-head lady would be friends with my friend as well"

Leiland: "But that doesn't change the fact that you still smelled like sh*t hehe see you whenever!"

Floyd: "Hey you, move on!!!"

Leiland: "Never! hehe"

Floyd: "That crazy woman..."

Floyd and Leiland continued on their day, Floyd managed to get some groceries for himself and went back home to make dinner. Excited as he knew that his first day on the job won't be too long after the next day, Floyd ate his dinner, got to bed and slept soundly.

 Excited as he knew that his first day on the job won't be too long after the next day, Floyd ate his dinner, got to bed and slept soundly