Chapter 1: The Founder VII (Yours Truly)

Part 7: Yours Truly

Years have passed, Floyd is now 29 and Leiland is 32

Years have passed, Floyd is now 29 and Leiland is 32. Floyd had already gotten some promotions. And now, he is the Vice-President of the Management branch of their company. He was elated on how quickly things turned around after he was doing awful a few years back. Meanwhile on Floyd and Leiland's relationship, it's doing great. They have been together for a long time and perhaps one day, Floyd was thinking of proposing to Leiland on a date during valentines. After all it's already February 11, which means he still has time to buy her a ring and prepare the venue.

As soon as he dressed up to go to the mall, he received a mail from his landlord. It stated that he needed to pay his bills within a month or else, his electricity and water will be cut off. Floyd was alarmed however, he wasn't that worried because he thinks, he can buy a pretty ring within his budget and afford his bills at the same time.

When Floyd was looking for a ring, he struggled to find a cheaper one. All he saw were pretty expensive and he cannot use his savings because he's saving for a new house. Eventually he found a beautiful ring within his budget. However when he saw it, It was bought by someone. Floyd became desperate and eventually gave up. However there are still 2 more days left. Will he be able to find one?

It took Floyd forever to find a ring even during those two days, he searched everywhere in his city, but all he found was nothing. Floyd gave up and he was sad, because he wanted to propose to Leiland during valentines day. All he can do was get a reservation on Leiland's favorite restaurant so he did just that.

On Valentine's day, the two headed out to the restaurant for a romantic date, everything was going well, the food was delicious and they both had a good time. Floyd was still thinking about the ring "Ugh" he says, "Hey, what's wrong?" Leiland asked, "No, nothing just remembered something terrible" he replies, Leiland says "Come on, forget about it. We will be making more future memories that is worth more than that." Floyd replies "Wait, what do you mean?" Leiland says "You'll see. *winks*" Floyd was confused but in a little while, Floyd hears violins playing in the background, he stands up to get a better view and then, the unexpected happened. As Floyd turns around, he sees Leiland on one knee behind him, holding a ring then she said.

"Will you marry me?"

Floyd was speechless as he noticed that the ring he was about to buy was the same ring Leiland was holding.

"yes........"

Floyd starts to tear up as he thought his special date with Leiland was ruined because of a ring. Leiland was overjoyed as she stands up to hug Floyd as he was crying, the people started clapping as well as the staff. Floyd thought his day was ruined but Leiland made up for it.

Floyd payed the bills in time and Noah was overjoyed to hear the news and congratulated both of them happily.

After a few months, The wedding day has come. And in a Romantic Wedding Chapel, there they were. Floyd and Leiland standing next to each other infront of the priest.

"Leiland, do you take Floyd to be your husband?"
"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

Leiland: "I do."

"And Floyd, do you take Leiland to be your wife?"
"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding unto her forevermore?

Floyd: "I do."

Not long after, they are now married! as they both walk out of the chapel, rose petals were being thrown everywhere. Floyd and Leiland rode towards the wedding reception, they had their pictures taken, Leiland had done the first slice of the wedding cake, Floyd and Leiland had their bride and groom performance and the three friends had a group hug knowing that they were already together from the very start. the wedding reception was perfect! Floyd and Leiland could wish nothing more.

They both eventually went to their honeymoon in a fancy hotel, they spent the night relaxing in a hot tub after a whole day of major events. Floyd and Leiland were so tired, so they both went to sleep later.

Floyd saved enough money to buy a new house for him and Leiland and after a few months, he successfully purchased a new house in a middle-class neighborhood. Floyd hosted a housewarming party to welcome his neighbors and he befriended them.

 Floyd hosted a housewarming party to welcome his neighbors and he befriended them