Beginning

Kenny mindlessly walked along the edge of the sidewalk, fully expecting to get hit by a car or semi-truck, and yet the feeling of his flesh fusing with metal never came. Nor did the sound of cracking bones or his screams. The only sound that he heard was his name being called. Oh his name was being called. He turned around to see none other than Eric.

"Kenny where were you? You didn't show up to school, were you busy choking on your dad's chode?" He laughed obnoxiously loud, but Kenny just stared.

"Shut up, Eric you shouldn't joke about that." He said bluntly, sighing as he turned away from his friend.

"Awe come on Kenny, you're such a loser" he chuckled and started to follow Kenny.

"What are you doing, fatass? Why are you following me?" He stopped and looked behind his shoulder. Eric stopped in his tracks as well before he could run into him.

"Following you, what does it look like? And besides, why not? Its not like you have anything better to do, and its not like I have anything better to do either." He said, scoffing slightly.

"Is this your way of asking me to come over to your house because Stan and Kyle ditched you?" Kenny chuckled, voice muffled and face hidden behind the now old, faded out orange parka.

"Ugh. Fuck you dude, but yes." He sighed, "soo.. come over?" Kenny chuckled slightly before popping his back and sighing. "Its better than "Choking on my father's chode"" he scoffed and forced a small, weak laugh. Cartman felt a small feeling pool up in his gut, yet shrugged it off.

"Alright, come on then, dumbass" he snickered and turned his way towards his house, Kenny soon following after.