Chapter 1

The bell to the cute little cafe chimes and a fluff of brunette hair turns towards the sound. Eyes staring onto the tall male that entered the cafe.
"Black no sugar", a deep voice holding dominance ordered. Brunette haired male quickly scrambled to make the order. A blaring alarm rang throughout the cafe.
A deep sigh was heard before the blaring stopped and the deep voice frustratedly spoke.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU I NEED TO EAT LUNCH THE ONE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ME BUT I HAD TO GO BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T DO YOUR JOB RIGHT?", raven heads' voice roared into the soft homy cafe.
"TELL THE CLIENT TO WAIT I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES", a sigh escaped the raven heads' lips. He turned around to see everyone looking at him he scoffed,"What are looking at" he grumbled and the little few people in the cafe turned back to whatever they were doing.

Again the blaring alarm rang through the cafe, "What now, 1 FUCKING HOUR AND YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT IT, DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF ASSISTANT, THEY HAVE TO FUCKING LET THEIR BOSSES KNOW IF THERE IS A MEETING SCHEDULED FOR THEM YOU FU........" the phone was snatched out of the raven heads' hand.

A deep voice which sounded like a calm before the storm spoke,"Listen here bitch tell the fucking client that your boss will be there soon and do me a favor pack your stuff and leave because YOU'RE FIRED", and the a beep was heard and the phone was passed over to the raven head before the brunette put on a sweet smile and turned to the raven head,"Black no sugar and a sandwhich on the house" he shyly muttered to the raven head and then his face changed with a serious and a stern voice he spoke with command,"You mister are not leaving this place until you finish what's been served", as he turns around and walks up to the next person in line to take their order.

The raven head stood there dumbfounded thinking what the hell just happened before his eyes met with a cute glare from the brunette and raven head was quick to look back at the food served and started eating as if there was no tomorrow.
The brunette quickly rushed over to grab the raven heads' hand,"We don't want you choking on the sandwhich" the brunette shyly muttered, and for the first time the raven head spoke to the blue haired male in a low whisper,"Why would rather like to choke on my dick?" and the brunette gasped and blushed to the color of a tomato and ran to the back.

The raven chuckled to himself smiling brightly which the brunette male fondly looked at peeping from behind the place that he stood there with in order to hide his embarrassment from earlier.But the bell to the cafe rang throughout the room again and the brunette quickly scrambled to assist the new customer. And when he was done serving and was about head back and admire the raven head from afar he heard the raven head clear his throat to catch his attention which spot on made the brunette turn around with an adorable tilt to his head with a questioning look on his face and the raven head held himself back from Aw..ing at him.
"And by the way who must you be to fire her?" His deep voice sent a chill down the brunette's spine and he squeaked out a, "Um about that Oh looky did you hear that looks like someone's calling me" and he quickly rushed to the back and peeped at the dumbfounded raven head who stood there for a couple of second before he shook his head with a fond look on his face and checked his watch before leaving the cafe and brunette kept looking at him until the raven head disappeared behind the cafe door.

And thats all she wrote
I know Im disappointed in myself cuz I haven't completed even one book but already am publishing a new one.
But to be honest this one I have planned this out I have the drafts ready they just need editing so I was thinking of publishing this and also completing my other works but I will most likely update this book and In My City the most and once done with these I will update the rest
The sketch above I made it
ALSO IF THEREARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Also as always vote and comment your favourite parts and your reviews are appreciated bad or good I dont mind cuz they help me get better and motivate me to be better
No pressure in voting only vote if you feel like the book/chapter deserves it

Sayonara
Larries
-k