chapter two: bath time play time

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CLAIMS TO HAVE HARD YAOI
you have been warned

After a while of the kissing Aomine finally pulled away with a happy smile as he nuzzles close to kagami. "Okay then we are soaking wet we should probably get back" the tanned one says as Kagami nodded in agreement and both heads back to the apartment.

It didn't take them more than five minutes to arrive at Kagami's place again and both were a fact extremely wet from head to toe. "Ah I'm gonna take a bath.." Kagami says as he strips his clothes to the point with on underwear and puts it in the dryer, Aomine following along. The navy blue haired basketball player hesitated before speaking "how about we both bathe together taiga~?" Aomine purrs as the other blushes and nods slowly with a long hesitation.

Aomine cheered and went to the bathroom with Kagami, who turned on the water for the bath. "I call getting in first!" Aomine spoke quickly as he removed his underwear and plops in. Kagami huffs seeing water splash out and decides to get in, so he simply strips of his underwear and slides into the bath with Aomine the two staring at eachother for a while before Aomine makes a move.

"Hey Kagami~ did you you know your blushing?" He says pulling the opponent close and pecks his lips as the flaming red head blushed hard. "Oh yeah Aomine? How about you~?" He says then rubbing his inner thigh, Aomine was gonna protest until he felt the hand and his navy blue eyes widen and his cheeks burned like fire.

"God Kagami you're doing this on purpose aren't you?" Aomine purred as he grabs his face and deeply kisses him. both intensly kiss eachother fighting for dominance as aomine's tongue slips into the other's mouth, and wrestled their pieces of muscle together with lashes and wraps. finally kagami gave in and moaned into the other's mouth, and victory strikes the basketball player as he pulled the male into his lap.

"B-Bakaomine..." Kagami huffs and gently grinds his wet body against Aomine's "God.. Touch me already." The red hair boy begged, as he received a smirk from Aomine "heh. Okay then~" Aomine cooed and his hand slides to the male's chest while his lips press against the other's neck. His tanned fingers fondle with the nubs and gets a grunt with the other hand moving to the throbbing erection and strokes it softly

"Ah!.. Aomine..ngh..." Kagami moaned out loud to feel the touch "Aomine...MORE..." The other complained as Aomine chuckled and his hand slides to The rear with his middle finger rubbing the entrance. The finger slowly slides in as he earns a hitched moan from the other slowly moving his hip to the finger "ah...aomine...hurry" the other begs as 1 finger goes to 2 and 2 fingers go to 3

"ah! Ah! so good daiki~" he moans out loud as the three fingers pull out and the tip of the tanned member press against the tight entrance

"ready?" aomine spoke seductively with the tip of the erection rubbing against the other. kagami grinned and leaned down to whisper hotly in his ear "oh yes baby, give it to me hard" kagami teased as aomine's eyes widen and took that sign and thrusted into him with such nuisance.
Kagami gave a scream in pleasure tossing his head back and panted as he then holds Aomine tightly "hurry.. Move Aho..." He pants in his ear as Aomine did what the red haired male said. His thrusts rocked up on Kagami's rear end, the opponent only gripping tightly to his lover. "Cmon kagami move.." Aomine says as he grips his hips and thrusts upwards, while Kagami nods and slowly starts to move his hips up and down on the others member "hah~ Aho.." He moans.

Each hot thrust received a moan, and each second he went harder leading the volume to go up. The water around the two splashing and swishing, seeping inside the male that was getting penetrated by Aomine.
"A-aho I-I feel
Like I'm gonna burst..." The male whimpered as Aomine kissed and nipped the others neck. "Me too..." Aomine responds and thrusts up harder, with forceful pounds as the other's nails sink into the other's shoulders "a-ah!! Aomine!" Kagami loudly moans out as his throbbing erection leaked of precum.

The member brushes against his prostate and Kagami saw stars with his head tossing back and his eyes rimmed with pleasured tears. "Almost there baby.." Aomine murmurs as pounding goes to ramming
"Aho!! Aho!! Aomine I'm gonna..I'm gonna...!" The male clenches his self and comes with Aomine following along
"Ah~!!"