Chapter 1

Y/N POV

The sunlight was shining against my face once again. Another day, another life. I live alone in a small house which I don't really mind. My parents died when I was 5, so my grandparents raised me. Sadly, my grandma died last year when I was 20. I sometimes visit him when I want to. I was going for a walk to my secret place that no one knows about.

On my journey there, locals greeted me and I gladly greeted back. I was pretty well-known throughout the village because I help a lot of people and grew up here. I'm not like those other girls who wants to impress guys. I like being different. Different stands out.

I arrived at my secret place.

I built this place all by myself

I built this place all by myself. It is like my place for me to relax and calm myself down. Suddenly, I heard people screaming and guns being fired. What was that? For some stupid reason, I ran to the noise and saw people running away and some hiding. Then, I saw the...

SEVEN PIRATES!!!

Why are they here?

???1: Oi! Where is the map?!

???2: If you don't give us the map, we will cut every single head in the village!!!

Shit! They are talking about the map! My grandfather told me about it. He has it in his house. He showed me it and it was such a big map. Locations and Xs scattered across the old paper. I heard about the Seven Pirates. They can be brutal and can steal stuff from people around the world.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me.

???3: Little girl, why aren't you running away?

I turned around and saw one of the the Seven Pirates. I stayed silent and frozen in place.

???3: You are pretty, aren't ya?

Y/N: I ain't scared.

???3: Not scared, huh?

He smirked as he grabbed my arm, preventing me to escape.

???3: Now, us Seven Pirates are only here for one reason. Do you know where the map is?

I glared at him, not saying a word. He got a gun and pointed it at my head. Shit.

???3: Answer the question, lady!

Y/N: Fine!

???3: Aww the lady talks. So tell me, where is the map before this bullet will hit through your head?!

Y/N: I know where it is!

???3: Tell me then!

He pressed the gun more against my head.

Y/N: Ouch! Just let me take you there.

???3: Ay boys!

Then, six other boys came towards us. Not gonna lie, they do look handsome. They had tattoos on their arms and guns in their pockets. They are so tall as well.

???6: Wassup hyung.

???4: Who is this pretty lady?

???3: She said that she knows where the map is, so she is gonna take us there.

???1: If she is lying, she will walk the plank.

Y/N: I'm not lying.

???5: Oh the lady talks.

Y/N: Naaaaahh I am mute. *sarcastic*

???7: Just show us where the map is or you will be fed to the sharks.

Y/N: Ok ok jeez.

While they were following me, people were whispering that the pirates got me. All the locals know me. Cowards I would say.

Y/N: It's in my grandfather's house.

We walked and saw my grandfather sitting on his rocking chair.

Grandfather: Oh my granddaughter! What brings you here?

Y/N: Well-

???3: Give us the map or else she will be fed to the sharks!!!

???4: Wait a second...

???4: Why does he look familiar?