Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Excuse me?!!! Was that me or did he really just say that now?

Y/N: Excuse me, did I hear that correctly?

Grandfather: Yes you heard that correctly, my granddaughter.

Y/N: Why do I have to go?

Grandfather: Let me get the map first and I will explain it to you all.

When he went to get the map, it was silent. I looked at them and saw that they were already staring at me.

Y/N: Might as well introduce yourselves before I'm gonna call you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

???1: Woman, calm down. Anyways, my name's Kim Namjoon, the leader of the Seven Pirates aka BTS. I'm 25 years old.

???5: Also with a daddy kink-

Namjoon: Shut up, jamless boy!

???2: I'm Kim Seokjin, the oldest out of the group. 27 years old.

Y/N: Haha old😂

???3: Min Yoongi aka swag king. 26 years old.

He did his signature pose. Ok???

???4: I'm Jung Hoseok aka the sunshine of the group. I'm your hope! I'm 25.

He seems very energetic and happy.

???5: Hello m'lady Park Jimin on the house. I'm 23. Call me Daddy-

Y/N: Hell to the nah! Moving on.

???6: The name's Kim Taehyung. I'm 23 years old. Call me Master-

Y/N: Nope.

???7: I'm Jeon Jungkook, the youngest. I'm 21.

Y/N: Two perverts, great.

Hoseok: Who knows? All of us can be perverts.

Jin: Yeah. There are seven men that you will be travelling with. Who knows how long?

Namjoon: Now introduce yourself.

Y/N: Ok. I'm Song Y/N. 21 years old.

BTS: Song Y/N? Beautiful name.

Y/N: Thanks I guess?

Grandfather: I'm back!

He came back with an old piece of paper and placed it on the table. We surrounded it the table to look at it.

Yoongi: What?! Why is there just scribbles?

Taehyung: Yeah I don't see any directions or the X!

Jungkook: Captain, did you get the wrong one?

Y/N: What are you talking about? I can see it. The directions and the places. Are you guys blind?

Jin: What are you on about?!

Grandfather: Guys! This is what I was about to talk about!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Grandfather: So, this map is not an ordinary map. Normal people can't see what's written on the paper but only people from Y/N's bloodline can see like me.

Hoseok: Why can't you go with us then?

Grandfather: Hoseok-ah, I'm too old now. I can't fight and can't even run. It's better to take Y/N with you. So you guys agree?

BTS: Yeah ok.

Grandfather: Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know...

Grandfather: Please darling. Go with them. Also you wanted some adventure in your life so this will be your adventure.

Adventure huh? Doesn't sound too bad. I wonder what pirates do. Seek for treasure and battle their enemies. That sounds kinda cool and fun. Might as well take the opportunity.

Y/N: Ok, I'll go.