Rewards

All Stories are different and unique in their own right but still only some get to shine. All stories are like gemstones but only some reach maturity after a millennia of changes to reach near perfection and to be made as a jewel. Once the judges finish assessing and DMs us the results, we will announce the Grand Azurite 2020, first place, second place, third place and runner up of respective genres. Please DM us if you want to know your marks, we are doing this so as to respect your privacy.

Here are the rewards:

The Azurite 2020:
Congratulations! Out of all the genres and applicant, you have been selected as The Azurite of this unforgettable year 2020. Azurite is a gemstone obtained from copper, whose blue color and vibes symbolises psychic stimulation and ability to learn. You sure deserved the award, but there is always room to grow. It is our absolute pleasure to give you this award.

● You would get The Azurite 2020 sticker.

●Shoutout from both of our profiles.

●Follow from four accounts.

●Display of your books in our public libraries.

●A featured interview in this book.

First Place:
You have managed to shine among the others in your genre. Art is subjective but technicality is hard to perfect. In this beautiful journey of writing you have obtained the skill and knowledge to be in the first place. Congratulations! It is our absolute pleasure to give you this award.

● You would get The First Place  sticker.

●Shout from both of our profiles.

●Follow from four accounts.

●Display of your books in our public libraries.

●A featured interview in this book.

Second Place:
Don't give up! Aim for the sky and sho knows you will find a way to reach there. Congratulations! It is our absolute pleasure to give you this award.

● You would get The Second Place sticker.

●Shout from both of our profiles.

●Follow from two accounts.

●Display of your book in our public libraries.

●A Featured Interview in this book.

Third Place:
Congratulations! We have shortened your learning curve and you have a great chance to improve! You have done well. But like always there's room to grow and explore.

● You would get The Third Place sticker.

●Shout from both of our profiles.

●Follow from one accounts.

●Display of your books in our public libraries.

Special Category:
Please nominate your favourite cover, author and judge.

Best Cover:

Best Author:

Best Judge:

Tag Spree Winner: