Gemologist Rules+ Form

1.You have to be active atleast once a day and should be able to read 5 books.

2. You should only read three chapters excluding aesthetics,etc with the prologue (if there is)

3. Follow us the hosts @Frostune and @Itskhinandten.

4.Dont DM those who you're judging. Communicate to them through their profiles or book you're judging. You can vote their books as well! If they DM you report to us.

5.You should know the mechanics of english language (i.e, grammar, subject-verb agreement, tense etc).

6.You don't need any prior experience judging in other contests to judge here. We all start somewhere.

7. You can both judge and participate but you can't judge in the genre you are participating.

8. If the people that are assigned to you are not following you then DM @Itskhinandten.

9. You need to give us evidence that you've judged. Their username, name of the story, genre, your comments (if any) and marks. The password you should DM is your favourite vibe/aura/emotion.

10.DM us the hosts @Frostune and @Itskhinandten the marks. Do not tell the participants their marks until the award concludes.

11.Give us a shout out in your profile and add this award to a public reading list.

12. You should be comfortable reading LGBTQ+.
If not probably it'd be difficult for us to assign you books.

The password is your favourite zodiac sign.
(Including Ophiuchus, come on! Let's show them some love❤️)

Username:
Genre preferred:
LGBTQ+/Mature:
How often active you are:
Experience:
Password:
Tags:

If you select fan fiction please specify the desired Fandom.

Any queries comment here