INTRO.

...In a world where you feel cold, you gotta stay gold.

##

##

ETERNALLY faced her fellow classmates and sighed. "Looks like I'm not the only tired one early this morning," she thought to herself as she tied her hair into a tight ponytail.

BLACK SWAN stared at the walk-talkie that belonged to their group leader, NO MORE DREAM. She was feeling anxious since it's been 6 hours when NO MORE DREAM left the dormitories in the middle of the night for his night shift.

CAN'T YOU SEE ME was too busy tying her shoelaces to have noticed her two friends' tired and worried expressions on their faces. After all, she had a good night sleep. So she didn't bother them.

PUMA was returning back from the restroom when she saw FAKE LOVE and NEW RULES talking to themselves in hushed voices. She suddenly wondered what they were up to at 6 in the morning.

FAKE LOVE just heard the rumors about their group leader's sudden disappearance from NEW RULES. Since the two are the right and left hands of NO MORE DREAM, it was up to them to see if the rumors were true.

EUPHORIA, EPIPHANY, SINGULARITY and SERENDIPITY were all gathered together away from the others. They were all feeling nervous and scared since they were the last ones to have seen NO MORE DREAM.

MAGIC ISLAND had just walked inside the dorm and felt the intense vibe around his group. Being the second to the youngest, worry filed up inside of him as he walked over to ETERNALLY and asked, "Why is everyone acting different today?"

Then BLACK SWAN who was nearby answered, "The group leader has not yet returned back from his night shift."

"Huh? But I just NO MORE DREAM outside talking to Lieutenant Park," MAGIC ISLAND replied back, making everyone but CAN'T YOU SEE ME gasped in surprised and relief.

Then in a few seconds their group leader showed up, looking sleepy due to his 6-hour night shift.

"OPPA!" BLACK SWAN called out in relief.

Then everyone started to ask where NO MORE DREAM had gone off to and why he didn't return back to his private room.

"Ah, sorry, guys, if I made you all worry about me," NO MORE DREAM exclaimed with a tired, shy smile. "Lieutenant Lee and his men needed my help with their new group members last night."

"AISH! YOU MADE US THINK THAT SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU!" FAKE LOVE shouted, fully waking up ETERNALLY from her tired state.

"Again, I'm sorry," NO MORE dream apologized and then everyone went back to what they were doing since being students in a military school can be a little... frightening if you're late to your first class.

CAN'T YOU SEE ME had finally finished tying her leather boots and is now standing outside the dorm. She waited for her group and when everyone stood in line, they all started walking with their group leader in front of them.

"It's our last week in this hell hole, guys!" PUMA said to her group, earning some soft laughs and playful eyes rolling at her. "Let's make it count and graduate out of here!"

"And when we all graduate, I hope that we all can meet up one day as the best police officers for our country," NEW RULES added in, making all of the smile at her.

A/n:Hiii! Keni here with another applyfic! 😁So, I had this idea for a day & a half now, thanks to sel_ene_ 😂

A/n:
Hiii! Keni here with another applyfic! 😁
So, I had this idea for a day & a half now, thanks to sel_ene_ 😂

The story will be based off from the K-DRAMA called "LIVE" (라입), but I'll be adding in my own ideas here and there to keep at least some originality in my work.

I hope y'all will enjoy reading this af! 😊💖

If interested, pls tag 3+ users

HERE :

MY TAGS ✨
BakuBaeXAmanda PinkeuSeokJin KookiesCrumbles ebaywoman hyuck-jpg -yeojinluvbot Ihateithere02 arrrrria_lyannna mintoezz bangchanbestboi luvielyz sel_ene_
-ncity- Multifanngirll ramen_noodlez_ sweet_im_adorable hyeon_chujii Min_Leiaus smilejuneya lunarateez FANDOMNOODLE iwouldlikeabobatae3 iwouldbangchan youwannabangchan Rose_fl0wer -straycultz GalaxyFoxyBlue