✨ slots (BTS)

NO MORE DREAMstatus: open

NO MORE DREAM
status: open

Age: 26 (mid 1994)Gender: MaleSexuality: BisexualPersonality: Responsible, chivalrous and hardworking Trivia:1

Age: 26 (mid 1994)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Responsible, chivalrous and hardworking
Trivia:
1. Leader of his team.
2. His father died in a construction site when he was 2-years-old. His mother is the breadwinner and he has one younger sister in high school, who he is very protective of.
3. Wants to work with his team when they all graduate.
Dream: To be a police officer in the crime unit.
L/i: Destructive Hands
Secret: He met Destructive Hands in a club and ended up in his apartment with Destructive Hands the next day.

(。'▽'。)♡

BLACK SWAN
status: reserved by MintyTzuyu

Age: 25 (early 1995)Gender: FemaleSexuality: Heterosexual Personality: Always anxious, supportive and relies a lot on NO MORE DREAMTrivia:1

Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Always anxious, supportive and relies a lot on NO MORE DREAM
Trivia:
1.NO MORE DREAM's childhood best friend.
2.Parents are business workers in America. She's an only child.
3.Her cooking tastes like heaven. (That's what her team would always say)
Dream: To work as a police officer with NO MORE DREAM, doesn't really care if she's in the patrol division or crime unit. Just as long as she's in the same building as her best friend.
L/i: Gummy Smile
Secret: When she first met Gummy Smile, she thought he was a thief in the convenience store since he didn't pay for his drink. But she mistook the situation and later on realized that he's a member of BTS, and that the drink was just a gift by the convenience store's owner.