Chapter 2

Once the day was over, class 1-A needed to pack their things for the week. Each student is allowed to bring a couple of items with them as they are facing trained pros. So, Sato brought as much sugar as he could while Momo brought some high-fat foods to aid her quirk. While others bring things that they wanted to as nothing could aid their quirks, Izuku brought a black bullet-proof case carrying all he needed.

Packing his black and dark green clothes for the week, he also brought a few masks and leather gloves. Black combat boots were the only thing that he would both fight, run and hide in without having some bright red trainers giving away his position. A computer and a few of his own gadgets were tucked away in his duffle bag along with a notebook filled with his teacher's weaknesses and quirks along with a few plans.

His black case/bag held some more ... dangerous items. With a smirk on his face, he couldn't wait to see the expressions of his teachers when he unleashes his other side.

/////

Once morning came, everyone had breakfast and started to walk towards the double-decker bus that was waiting for them. Nezu and All Might looked at the bus as it drove to its destination. Each team were given the building that they would sleep and 'live' in until the week had come to an end. The teachers and students were almost on opposite sides.

In the bus, most of the teachers sat at the bottom front while the students, apart from a few, went onto the top. Izuku, Shoto, Iida and Uraraka sat quite far towards the back. However, the thought of Izuku being able to write notes without people bothering him was short-lived. Hizashi Yamada, also known as President Mic decided to talk to the group. " Hey there, little listeners. What are you doing?" He said in his normal loud and cheerful voice. " Oh, you know, the usual. Trying to eavesdrop on the teachers to try and figure out their plan," Izuku gave him a closed-eyed smile while saying it in a cheerful voice.

Uraraka tapped him on the arm with four of her fingers. " Deku-Kun! We shouldn't lie to our teachers!" She exclaimed. Soon, Aizawa and Midnight walked over and sat next to Mic who was still talking to the small group. " So that wasn't what you were doing?" Midnight asked them. Todoroki was watching all of this go down while Iida was still reprimanding Izuku on lying to teachers. " What are you doing here, Senseis?" Iida asked once he calmed down and adjusted his glasses.

Aizawa was about to reply when Midnight cut him off. " Hizashi was here so we wanted to see what was going on," Her voice was sweet but behind her eyes held some sort of gleam, she was after something else. A thought came into the greenette's head and smirked a little. " Would you like to know what we were talking about before the three of you came?" He asked with a large innocent smile. " Yeah. We would, problem child," Aizawa replied him a monotone voice. " We were simply talking about ..." Izuku dropped his smile and looked at the teachers with a straight face. " Way to capture you, without killing you," He smirked when the teachers face drained of colour slightly. Laughing after a few moments, the reactions of the others. " Oh my! Hahaha- y-your faces!" He laughed out.

The others didn't find that funny in the slightest and Todoroki had a small smirk on his lips. " Problem child, that was not funny," Aizawa told him with a stern voice. " But sensei, anything but murder is allowed," His voice was sinister and dark but soon returned to his happy bubbly personality with a smile. " That totally wasn't scary," Hizashi whispered to the other two.When the bus arrived, it wasn't soon enough for the three who had talked to 'problem child'. Now, the other two came to realize why he was called that but the one who gave the greenette the name was shocked that he would be like that.

Despite what some would think, Izuku was ready to commit anything but murder. Everything is on the table now. The place that the 'game' would happen in was a mini-city that they only use in the third-year final exams as it was large and multiple tests could happen at the same time. " This is huge..." Denki stared in awe.

A screen came to life as the screen showed Nezu and All Might standing in his office. " Welcome to my little game! Each team knows where their base is and here's a little kicker ... you have to find the food yourselves. There is enough for two weeks for both teams, just in case, anyone was wondering. Once everyone is in their bases, an alarm will sound and that will be the start. Good luck, heroes and heroes in training. We will be watching everyone," His voice was sinister and his grin sent shivers down everyone's spines, even All Might's. The screen lost connection and the gates were opened, two different gates so neither team knows which direction the other one goes in.

Izuku was taking in everything and anything that could be helpful as they made their way to the base which was a hotel while the other team had an abandoned club with apartments above it. One everyone was inside, Izuku started to set up his room that he would be sharing with Bakugou. It surprised a few classmates as Bakugou dragged 'the damn nerd' away with him." You remember everything I taught you, Kacchan?" The greenette asked while loading some bullets into a gun that he packed. " Yeah, I did. You want to go and find some food? We will need ponytail to make us some shit," Bakugou replied as he changed into black sweatpants, black tank top and a black ninja mask that only showed his eyes. "Let's go," Izuku responded after he changed into black leggings, black long-sleeved top and his own invention that doubled as his mask. It connected to his face and covered the top half of it while also covering his hair. Attaching a sword to his utility belt and slipped on a backpack.

Bakugou had a hand-gun with bullets attached to his belt along with bb bullets and a backpack. " We will hack into the system once we get back, food is our priority," Izuku told him and they headed out of the door.

" Wow! Bakubro! Midro-bro! You look awesome! Where are you going?" Kirishima asked them. " We're getting food, we should be back before nightfall," Bakugou said and headed to the door and opened it waiting for the greenette to walk out as well.

Walking through the sewers, the duo were trying to tap into the security cameras so they could easily find food. " I'm in, here's the code," Bakugou said and gave the code to Izuku would be able to connect his mask to the system and locate the first stop. It was one of the ones that were further away so they could easily get more food, later on, that was closer.

Climbing out of the manhole, Izuku lead the way. Within ten minutes, they were picking the lock to get into the shop. Luckily, none of the teachers would pick up the highly fatty foods so they would be left and more for Momo. Snecking out, Bakugou had a full backpack and their trip was almost halfway complete. " Left, quickly," Izuku started and they ducked into the alley on their left. Their homeroom teacher jumped from roof to roof on the opposite side of the road. Bakugou quickly turned on his phone and texted the class group chat to get cover and stay there until he said. The text was short but explained a lot. " Hide, Aizawa's coming your way. Don't leave until I say."