Chapter 3

Aizawa hadn't actually been heading towards their base, he was heading away from it, but the duo didn't know if any other heroes would be patrolling around there.

The reason for the heroes to patrol around the area that the duo was at? Oh! They left a message on the floor of where they got the food. It read, ' Ha! We beat you on this one. Good luck, heroes.' Sure, they could have just not left a note but seeing them act like this was amusing.

Collecting the rest of the food, plus an extra bag of sweets and fried food for Momo and snacks. Returning back to the hotel, everyone was there and happy when they got some food. " Momo, we got some things that would help your quirk," Izuku said with a smile as he took off his mask. The ravenette smiled and thanked the duo. Bakugou and Midoriya were working very well together and the other definitely noticed it. " Hey, Bakubro! You two seem to be getting along very well. It's totally manly!" Kirishima stated with a bright smile. " I only like Deku when he's like this. His normal side is borking and fucking annoying!" Bakugou retorted as he caught the laptop that was thrown at him. " Okay! Everyone listen to this plan. Bakugou has already been briefed about this and is carrying out one of his tasks." Midoriya called for everyone's attention. While Iida was walking over to the greenette, he caught a glimpse of Bakugou's screen and almost fainted. " You should not be hacking into the system!" He shouted. Iida was going to continue but the blond beat him to it. " I'm faster than Deku and we need this," He wasn't his usual shouting and exploding self when he was hacking.

" Now! Bakugou is hacking into the system to get a hold of cameras and any other additional information that we could exploit. I know all of our teacher's weaknesses and ways to exploit them. They will be in a few notebooks that will be left in a secure location within our base. Everyone, and I mean everyone, will have to be comfortable with fighting with weapons. Eraserhead's quirk could be your downfall. I have enough for everyone and if need be, Momo could create some. There will be a list of everyone's tasks and where their positions will be when we go out hunting. That is all," And with that out of the way, Midoryia led them all to a room in the basement that would be where their weapons would be and where their tasks will be. " The notes and tasks will stay in here, no exceptions" He stated and everyone picked a weapon that they were going to use. Most chose bo staffs whiles few others chose guns. Mina was the only one who chose a sword, this made Midoryia's mouth twitch into a smirk for a moment.

They had two weeks to complete the game and they were going to spend the first few days training and scouting the area. Momo was already being useful as she was making ten quirk-suppressing handcuffs for each teacher. " Hey, Deku?" Uraraka called out. " Yes, Uraraka-san?" He smiled up at her, taking a break from his notes. " I was thinking and... what are we going to do about Hound Dog? He could just sniff us out," Her concern was reasonable but stupid, as he already had this covered. " I've got it covered. The plan will start tonight, but don't worry about it just yet," He said, smiled at her and left.

He headed straight to his room where Bakugou was. " You should sleep at five as we are leaving at midnight," Midoriya spoke as he double-checked his inventions. "Mkay. Everything ready for tonight?" The blond asked while never looking off his screen. He was trying to broadcast the feed of the city to the large TV they had in the common room. " Yeah, it's ready. Just need to wait now," Midoriya replied and smirked. " Try hacking into the hotel's server as a whole instead of just that TV," Bakugou growled at that suggestion, he completely overlooked that. " Thanks, nerd," Bakugou replied and gave a triumphant sigh once he was able to broadcast the footage.