𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖕 𝖙 𝖊 𝖗 II

I awoke to the hand of my roommate shaking me gently whilst speaking my name.

"Aurelia, wake up quickly! Breakfast is almost over and we have Snape first!"

"Fuck me." I groaned, running a hand through my dark, now messy curls as I unwillingly opened my eyes.

I climbed out of bed, throwing my robes on in a hurry, quickly grabbing my wand and slotting it into the holster against my thigh under my skirt. Most people liked to place their wands in their pockets however I much preferred it here.
I pulled my hair into a low, messy bun, two thick treses falling against my jaw.

My lips painted in a dark yet neutral colour, and my eyes highlighted by the dark circles underneath. I pulled my stockings on and my slightly heeled school shoes and ran to the Great Hall as fast as possible.

The hall was filled almost fully with students of all ages - not what you would expect for being late to breakfast. What a bitch, getting me up early for no reason. I sat at the far end of the Slytherin table, one closest to the Professors and grabbed some pancakes which I covered with lemon and sugar, paired with my morning cup of tea. How very english of me. I smirked to myself at the thought.
Carefully indulging in my food, I ignored the travelling whispers of those around me -
'She definitely slept her way out of punishment.'
'Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban! Can you believe it?!'
'What is she doing back, I thought she would have been expelled by now.'
'The only reason she got to stay here is cause the Ministry's full of sexist perverts.'

I slammed my cutlery onto the table, gaining the attention of almost everyone on the table and the teachers.
My voice - a dangerous whisper - "
You dare a speak another word regarding my trial, dears; I will make your life a living hell."
The silent murmurs shut up and everyone averted their eyes back to their food, prodding at it awkwardly with their knives and forks.

"Please Miss Rosier, it is too early for one of your, tantrums." I whipped my head around, and I positioned my eyes unto Snape's dark ones. Glaring at him. I heard someone clear their throat, and quickly glance over to them. The new professor, Lupin, sent me a reassuring smile, I raised an eyebrow in response but attempted to calm down.
I dropped my cutlery back onto my plate and just as I was about to stand up and leave, the owls began fleeting in from carrying and dropping all sorts of parcels and letters.

Surprisingly, a purple wrapped letter sealed in the logo of M, fell onto my lap. Of course, Ministry business. I carefully opened the letter written in a neat handwriting and read;

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇,

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈.
𝒜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓋𝒾𝒶 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟤 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝑒𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝑜𝒷𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒.
𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝟦:𝟥𝟢 - 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒.