IV

Two of my classes had gone past, the atmosphere in our year was intense, everyone seemed on edge with excitement and could hardly concentrate. I could hardly concentrate. I fiddled with the little velvet bag on my lap, thinking about how I had to miss my 'shift' at the ministry, and drug a mind reader. That was the hardest part to get around. Him and I do not get on, and he'd hear me a mile away, and even if he didn't and somehow I managed to sneak up on him, he'd know what I was doing before I would even begin. I knew I needed a flaw-free plan, paired with my creative mind and unstoppable ambition, it was hardly an issue.

I ripped away a small piece of parchment from my piece of work, I was currently in the Hall in a free study lesson, and carefully began to generate some ideas to get past the Head of Slytherin. Not even get past, just to get him.

Potions, spells, nothing seemed good enough to get him those dangerous little pills.

A suitable distraction is all he would require. Though what would suffice? I would consider myself well trained in my own mind. Yet, as rumour dictates, his power of legilimens is feared amongst all students and staff alike. For lies are useless in his presence. I do not think he would use it in all situations but I must seem with some suspicion, and pushing him out of my mind completely would be even more suspicious.

Perhaps this wasn't something I could complete on my own. Perhaps I needed someone else perfectly capable of distracting. Someone he hated more than me. Someone like Potter.

The third year students aren't granted free study periods, though Lunch was soon approaching, and I knew if I stayed through the entire duration, I'd catch sight of him and ask for his help. Not help as such, assistance more like.

"Harry. Harry Potter?" I spoke quietly as I stood behind him when he sat with his three friends at the table. He jumped slightly at the sound of my voice, I couldn't say I blamed him. An older slytherin student approaching him in the light of day. How very frightening.

"Y-yes, ma'am?" He said timidly, turning his neck to see me.

"Oh no need for such formalities, we're past that." I smiled. "Though there is something I'm in dire need of." I explained in a whisper. That smart mudblood girl's glare fixated upon me. "Do you think you'd be able to help me? It would involve enacting some sort of revenge on a certain Potions master."
That certainly caught his attention.

"What do you need me to do?" He said with an unexpected tone of courage. Then again, he was a gryffindor, what did I expect, other than deranged arrogance.

~~

"Professor! Professor Snape! I need your help!" I shouted as I ran down the hall, trying not to roll my eyes or sound sarcastic. I had a collapsed Harry in my arms. Sort of. He was rather heavy to carry so I had to improvise.

"Miss Rosier? What on earth is the matter?" He said with more expression than usual. His eyes growing wide with worry for the boy in my arms. Why he cared so much for a boy he supposedly hates was of no sense to me. Though as a teacher I knew my plan was flawless because a teacher can never refuse help. To save someone's life, or something like that.

"Harry - he, I - and then he -" I spoke through sharp and quick breaths as if I was overwhelmed with a mixture of panic and lack of stamina.

"Make sense, you pathetic girl." He growled through his teeth as he lifted Harry from me and rested him on a seat in his classroom.