𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

I sit on the chair and groan

" angeline we just sat down " Lawrence laughs

I woke up early so I can meet with Lawrence and Catherine had to go to the first years. Since we were second years. The academy was fancy no doubt.

I pull on my bow and Lawrence fixes it right away and I whine. He fixes my hair while at it and I wait patiently for him to finish.

" okay there , angeline you need to keep clean " he said

" I know I know " I pout

We were sitting in a auditorium and lots of kids were filling up the room. That's when I hear my name being called I turn and see it's the prince. Multiple screams occur , well I understand. The prince aka Vincent blonde hair that looked like the sun and his brown soft eyes shine beautifully with his killer smile girls swoon over.

" ah Vincent how are you " I smile

I some what got comfortable with Vincent but him killing me still lingers in my mind so I'm still cautious about it.

" ah Vincent shouldn't you be sitting with the student council " Lawrence smiles

" I don't remember asking you to call me Vincent only angeline can but I want sit with angeline " he smiles

I swore I heard a crack of thunder but it's sunny today oh well. I felt glares in the back of my head. Trust me girls you can have him he's gonna kill me anyway. So please take him.

We sit and they make announcements about this year.

" I heard a commoner is joining our school "

" he's a second year like us "

That must be Christopher that came to our school with his amazing brain and all. Hopefully I can avoid him I don't want anymore drama I already have Catherine , Vincent and Lawrence on a daily basis. Just don't bully Christopher and we run away and we're free Lydia.

~~~

" hi guys , I have a new friend I found him eating by himself. Meet Christopher "

Catherine comes to outside bench. I drop my fork and mentally groan. Catherine you innocent innocent heroin. I look and see Christopher. He had black hair and blue eyes like me. He stare at me and I look at him. His eyes avert and looks down.

" I'm Christopher " he mutters

I could tell he was still warming up to Catherine. His voice sounds familiar to me maybe from someone. I felt Lawrence nudge me.

" hello I'm Lydia " I smile

I continue to eat , and he sits with us on the bench to eat with us. Vincent and Catherine talk among themselves. Christopher sits in front of me while I eat the school lunch.

I wonder what's Christopher like. He's the strong on the outside and soft in side type. Anyways I have to find out a way to break the engagement with Vincent now that we're okay with each other. If I wanna run away I need to do that first.

" so I have music next class , you have health right Lawrence. Can I go with you to that class " I laugh

" you can't ditch on your first day " he shakes his head no

" only once don't you want to stay with me" I pout

He blushes and moves his eyes away from me. Shoving his face with food. I puff out my breath and continue to eat too.

" so Christopher you must be smart to be able to come this school " Vincent said

" oh I'm smart like you guys , I'm nothing special " He said quietly