Chapter 10- Memories & Dreams part 2

Just a small filler chapter so we can get on with the next 40 chapters I have in mind

I sat on the edge of my bed, hands beside me, and just stared at the wall.

What did I do to deserve this?

After a few more minutes of sulking, I finally got up and looked for something that I can tinker with in the meantime.

I went over to my dresser, then a small circular metal thing caught my eye.

I picked it up, then examined it.

It was a holopad.

Come to think of it, that holopad has always been sitting there, always untouched and unnoticed.

I slowly opened it, and a shot of blue lightly projected out of the inside of it.

I pressed a few buttons, then an image of a man popped up.

He looked worried.

"R2, amplify the signal." he said.

A few seconds later, he went from looking fierce, to having shards of worry in his eyes. As if he had just seen so bad, that he wanted to cry.

Then, it was over.

It had lost connection.

Well that was weird.

I went through a few more of these. Most were from him, and others were from another man.

He was tall with red hair, and what looked to be tan robes.

But something was off here.

Every single one of those messages- they were for Ahsoka Tano.

Basically all of them had something, someone asking them "Padawan Tano, your position?"

Or, "Ahsoka, where are you?"

This was hers.

But how did it get here?

I flopped onto my bed, face down.

What was I going to do about this?

A few minutes later, I was asleep. Once again.

But no, I was not only asleep, but was also back in the black room, with just the small little projection of blue, that showed me lots of different, interesting things.

"Let's see, what do you have for me today?" I said, walking towards the screen.

A loud ring started coming from the scene.

"Virus leak...get to the safe room. Come on!" A masked man yelled.

And there she was.

Ahsoka Tano.

The man started running, and she followed, along with more masked men.

"What were they running from?" I asked myself.

"There's the safe room!" someone yelled.

They ran up to a large circular chamber, which was now closing its doors. They tried to keep it open, but it obviously was no use.

Just then, Ahsoka called, "Don't worry!"

She lifted her arms, and used some sort of...invisible power. But, it did its job and kept the door open.

"Get inside Captain!" she yelled.

After that, some sort of blue mist came into view.

Is that what they were running from?

But why?

I stopped thinking, then kept watching.

All of the men were in, and Ahsoka put her hands down as they were holding the door open for her.

I do say though, the mist was awfully close now. Too close.

She jumped inside of the small crack that was open for her...letting in a little tiny bit of the mist.

But then, the screen went black.

    I pounded on it a few times, in which it finally turned back on.

    But now, they all looked awful.

    Each of them with a small blue tint to their face, bags under their eyes, and along with black looking patterns on their faces. (none of really don't know how to describe it but you know what I mean)

    All of them looked absolutely dreadful

    "Make sure...to never, open this bunker again." A voice echoed.

    I scarcely opened my eyes, dripping in sweat.

    I held my head. What did I just see?

    Did she die from that?

    Is she still there?

    No...but wait. If she's down there, and she died here, then that bunkers here?

    Maybe.

    I guess I'll never know.