Who??

Kimberly's POV

It was a very tiring day - I say in my head. I went to Taylor's house and then I had a class. Class? you may be wondering. I have Art classes outside of school hours. So I had one today and it was a tiring one. And since it was across from my house I have to walk back. I am really tired and not bothered for any trips to anywhere else today. I cross the streetlights and walk pass something else. I know something's going on.

Since there is another car in the driveway that is not ours. As I am looking at the anonymous car I was not looking at where I am walking. Then I trip over after rolling my ankle and fall into a side bush.

"Ouch," I cry as I hold my leg.

"Aww honey what happened," a lady asks as she walks up to me.

"I tripped and fell," I whimper.

"You want me to help you to your house," the lady says.

"Yes please," I whimper.

"Wait a second, your Karlie's sister, Kimberly," the lady asks.

"Yeah, why," I ask.

"You wouldn't recognise me, you were too young to even remember me. I'm Gigi," she says softly.

"Wait, Gigi, how have you been. I haven't seen you in forever," I say shocked.

"I'm doing good, I know it's been a while. How about I take you to my office. I'm a doctor now," she says sympathetically. "Oh okay," I say nervously.