2

XX45,

It was a pretty murky, warm, foggy day, no, it was always like this who was he kidding. The same routine was agonizing, waking up on his stiff bed, drenched with sweat from the heat, laying there for a few minutes trying to remember what time or day it is [ it was a small game because his sleep schedule has been beaten up so many times, that it feels like you're going through different time zones,], finally getting up but meeting the sharp pain of his horrible back posture [being tall isn't easy] and having a splitting headache from spending so much time in the Station.

Yup, that's what his day went mostly, sometimes having his mental support animal, Floof, sleeping on one of his legs which adds another 30+ minutes of his small game until his ADHD gets the better of him and starts to squirm around, and maybe kicking his dog in accident.

The famous Blood God, growing insane from his boring life.

He sighed, as he waddles towards his night table. Not having his glasses on, he struggles to find a certain bottle through his junk. He accidently pulled out a small action figure, before putting it back into his drawer and picking up the pill bottle. He shook one pill, no two, maybe three; He didn't care, just wanted to get rid of his headache. He clenches them into his fist as he again waddles to an already drinken cup of water on his desk [which was on the other side of his small cramped room.] It was warm and a bit dirty but whatever, he took the pills and now had to eat something before he threw up. Wait no, he was supposed to eat something before taking the pills, an empty stomach shouldn't take medicine, it was pretty obvious. He messed up but at least he now knows what he's on his list today. Dave ran his hand through his messy light brown hair, exiting out of his room and into the living room which was only like 5 feet away from his room's door. He found no one there so he guessed it was pretty late, he quickly turned around to go to his mom's / sister's room, he slightly pressed his ear against the door and heard silent snores and coughing. Dave sighed, he was being-- nevermind, as he walks through the living room and then to the kitchen. He rummages through the mini refrigerator [which he scavenged in a strip club that was near the dumps, but they're using it as their refrigerator.] Anyways, he pulled out a paper plate of small rat meat chunks, it was cooked, they weren't that desperate. Dave shrugged as he skims through the refrigerator again having the habit to look once again, bread, ketchup, a doll? God, I found her doll, why- He sighed once more as he picked up his sister cold doll and his paper plate. He wanted to eat in the living room but now it was his room. He placed the doll onto his night table from earlier and sat on his bed with his lovely and VERY delicious rat meat chunks in hand.

Phf- just kidding,

Dave just remembered, as he ate; that he can eat more pleasant meals in the Station. Suddenly feeling motivated, he hurriedly ate his pitiful meal and tossing his empty paper plate onto his night table next to the doll [but went more like a frisbee.] While chewing he quickly plugin his headset into his head....... into his temple, actually.

Ok, so more hardcore people that are into the Station,sometimes do surgery to have a better connection while nons, or less addictive people ( which is unlikely, ) just wear it and run through it but it's more laggy.  

Here's an example, I'll color is when this story gets like a thousand views but phf- that won't be for a while by the rate of the views which is like a few per day. So- 

i just needed an excuse- 

Dave took a deep breath and then in as he laid onto his bed

Dave took a deep breath and then in as he laid onto his bed. He quickly stretched his fingers to pull up a neo blue menu, to the outside perspective you can't see anything but in Dave's point a view you see a menu. Out seer memory, he pressed the start option. 

He just  have to close his eyes because the moment he does it'll sent him to the Station. He took one more look around his cramping before closing them.

But when he opened them again, he was at the Station like expected. The station was wonderful, it does look like a station, but more cleaner and less touched.But it was, also the color white like that moment where Harry meets dead Dumbledore, it actually have different scenes from the movie in the Station, sometimes in the glimpse of your eye through the crowd you see Harry walking into a pillar and disappearing. Or Paddington the bear walking by, Or even the kids from Narnia enter the train to whatever. But you can barely see it from the whole crowd, with different avatars and sizes it just,

welcoming.

880 words

not edited,