𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

*𝑺𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽*
I wake up alone in my bed. Where did Berry go?I slowly sit up looking around my room. I find Berry sitting in my desk chair while looking at my phone. "Watcha watchin?" I ask seeing her jump slightly. "Good morning Sammy! I'm just watching Denis!" She says cheerily while looking up at me with a big smile on her face. "Is it ok if i have my phone for a little Berry?" I ask seeing her frown a little. "Ok sure Sammy." She says in a defeated tone. She slowly gets off the chair and walks over to me handing my phone over. I look at the time. 12:57 pm. Did I really sleep in that late? "Yes, yes you did Sammy." I hear Berry say acting like our mother would. I see i also have 2 new texts one from the group chat my friend group made and the other from Dev<3. I open Devyn's text first. 

Dev<3- Good morning Sammy! How was your night? Xx

Sammy<3- Good morning Dev! It was good except the fact that this new neighbor was setting off fireworks last night. I'm gonna go head over soon. I love you Dev! Xx

I give Berry back my phone so she could keep watching YouTube, not caring what about what the group chat has to say at this moment. I walk over to my closet quickly grabbing this outfit\/

I walk to the bathroom before stripping and turning the water on

I walk to the bathroom before stripping and turning the water on. I get in and wash myself. After I'm done I get out and get dresses walking back into my bedroom. "Hey Berry! I'm gonna go meet the new neighbor so I need my phone but I can set up Denis on my TV if you would like!" I say smiling at her as she looks up. I walk over to her. She hands me my phone. "Ok!" She says cheerfully. I turn on the TV and put YouTube. I give her the remote and kiss the top of her head. "Love you Berry! Ben should be down the hall if you need him! I shouldn't be long though!" I say walking out my bedroom door. I slowly walk over to the neighbors house. I walk up the porch steps and knock on the door. I hear rustling before fain footsteps slowly approach the door.  The door slowly opens to be met with a shorter brunette boy with the brightest blue eyes.

*𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

I was watching Spongebob on the TV as I hear a knock on the door. I pause the TV and slowly walk towards the door. I open it only to be met with a tall blonde boy who was rather cu-no Colby you cant think that! "Hey! My name is Sam, whats yours?" He asks. "M-my name is C-cole, but I go by C-colby." I say shyly. "That's a nice name!" He says smiling I blush and hide my face. "D-do you want to come in?" I as moving aside. "If you don't mind." He says walking in. I lead him to the living room. We both sit down on the couch. I hope Brennen doesn't come home soon. "So I heard ether you or your father setting off fireworks last night. I was wondering why?" I cant tell him the truth even though I want to and if I do then I might get help! But i cant risk anything. "Oh y-yeah that was m-me. I-i don't know why I-i do it to be h-honest. Do you know any languages?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah I do actually! I know Spanish, sign language and a little bit of Morse code but not much. Why do you ask?" He asks smiling back at me. "Oh that's cool! I guess i just wanted to learn more about you." I faintly hear the garage door open. "You ok? You seem panicked and you're sweating." He asked putting a hand on my leg. "You need to go but if you c-can text me later if you'd like." I say grabbing a small piece of paper that was on the coffee table and scribbling my number onto it. "I'll text you later Colby!" Sam says smiling and getting up. We walk to the door but I guess we were too late. "Cole?! Where are you Slut?!" I hear Brennen yell. Tears start to. form in my eyes "I'm sorry." I whisper to Sam as i shove him out the door. I immediately get thrown against the wall. "Why was he in here?! What did you talk about?!" He yelled at me punching me in my stomach. "He c-came over and I-i invited him in without t-thinking. All we talked about was the fireworks and languages that he speaks. That's all I promise! I'm sorry it wont happen again." I say letting tears fall. "Well don't Fucking do it again Slut! If i find out that you lied to me about anything there are going to be big consequences." He said punching me again. "Now get downstairs Slut!" He yells at me. "B-but its only 2:40 pm." I say quietly immediately regretting ever saying anything. "I Don't Care Cole!!! Get. Downstairs. NOW!!!!!!" He yells punching me between each word. I run downstairs. I fall onto the mattress crying. What did I do to deserve this life? Soon after sleep consumes me making all the bad things slowly fade into the blonde boy named Sam.

AYEEEEEEE!!!! I hope you like this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I hope I can post more in the next couple of weeks!! I love you my angels from Hell!! <3