{Chapter Three}

_____

_____

"Don't look to close/ It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide"
- Demons (Imagine Dragons)
_____

ANGER MANAGEMENT

    DAYS HAD PASSED and Arya could tell by the happiness radiating off of him, that Percy was enjoying camp. Every chance she could she would talk to the boy and check in, get to know more about him, they genuinely enjoyed each other's company. They even had some training together as Arya could pick her own schedule and tended to want to stay with Luke throughout her day and Percy was in Luke's cabin. But they were only together for certain training sessions because the Hermes cabin was pretty full and Arya taught swimming on certain days of the week to the inner city kids that come to camp and have never learned.

    As Arya went about her days she could hear the whispers about Percy from the other councilors and senior instructors. Everyone wanted to know who Percy's dad was. It was natural to be curious especially because he didn't seem to excel in any one area. Luke had the idea that he might have been the child of Hermes but Arya doubted it as he didn't have the same features all the Hermes kids have been known to have. sharp eyebrows, and a mischievous smile. Arya was right along with the other councilors, wondering about the boys God side. But she couldn't shake the thought and feeling she had when she first saw him, the two of them looked so similar. But she wouldn't dare admit it out loud, not even to Luke.

    That was, until a week after Percy's arrival, when Arya finally heard about the bathroom incident from Clarisse.  Then Aryas thinking started to change.

    "Wait, you went to shove his head in the toilets and then all the plumbing busted?" Arya said choosing to ignore the fact that Clarisse was bullying the new kid, for now. More pressing issues were at hand.

    "Yeah. This happened like a week ago" Clarisse sneered as the two sparred while sword fighting.

    "Last match" She heard Luke yell from across the arena. Arya let out a sigh of relief happy that she didn't have to drag on the match any longer. Clarisse went to attack Arya, who backstepped and turned around, switching the hands she was holding the sword with, before jamming the hilt into the Aries girl's side and swooping Clarisse's' feet out from under her when she tried to catch her balance, then the blade of Arya's dagger was pointed at Clarisee's neck.

    Clarisse let out a groan of frustration at her defeat. Arya held out her hand to help the other girl, but Clarisse was to prideful and stood up on her own. Brushing off her pants from her hard landing.

    "That's for the bullying" Arya shrugged. Only slightly teasing.

    "Good match" Clarisse nodded, hard expression on her face, before she shoved her hand out, for once acting like a good sport.