hello shigaraki.....

Izuku had completed his mission and was running into the forest. Once he reached the forest he turned into a wolf and ran back to his cave. Once he got there he saw movement in the side of his cave. There was a little girl with light blue hair and a cute red dress. She was sleeping on the cood ground but he noticed there was more stuff. He realized that she wasn't alone but the other went out for a wile so he stayed in my wolf form and licked the little girl. She woke up and she had a smile on her face when she saw him.

Girl- hello! Im eri! My brother went out for a wile. Sorry if we are intruding your territory!

Izuku turned to humen form.

Izukus perspective-

(The little girl ment no harm so i decided to let her see my appearance)

Its quite fine. You mean no harm...

Eri- wow! Whats your name mister?

My name? ( its been a while since i used my name) i dont remember my name.... but i think its iruk- no no oh! My first name is izuku!

Eri- how long have you lived here?

I dont know but its been a while ( its been a few years and he is 17)

Eri- well *yawn* thanks izu-kun... *yawn*...

Hey umm eri if you want you can sleep on me while you wait for your brother.

Eri- hmm thanks you izu-kun!

(I change back to my wilf form and curl around the small girl. She was so kind so i decided to protect her now..
A few hours later i hear something coming closer to the cave. Imake sure to be ready to attack whoever trys to touch the girl when a man walks in but freezes when he sees me curled around the girl. I started to growl when i felt the little girl look up)

Eri- its okay izu-kun! He is my brother! His name is shigaraki!

Shigaraki- um eri how do you know its name?

Eri- izu-kun can you show him?

(I look down at eri and back at her brother then i slowly nod and turn humen)

Shigaraki- oh! Y-your humen?!

Izuku- yes and no...(i still glare at him because i dont trust him yet)

Eri- mr izuku here has been watching me for a while and let me stay in his cave while i wait for you!

Shigaraki- so this is your cave? Im sorry for intruding!

Izuku- (i stop glaring at him and put a normal calm face on) its okay im glad none of you were found yet.

Shigaraki- what do you mean found?

Izuku- there is others around here. I am there alpha but people call me fukusha....

Shigaraki- wait you are the hero killer! (Eyes light up and smiles)

Izuku- how do you do that?

Shigaraki- do what?

Izuku- i think you people call it umm..smileing? Its a kind of emotions you outsiders have...

Eri- have you never felt a emotion before?

Izuku- idk i cant remember...* whistles *

Shigaraki- why did y-
(Before i could finish a huge dragon came from the inner cave but turned smaller as he walked to izuku)

Izuku- this is my companion.

Sorry if its short i have to update this one cuz i forgot the dragons name lmao🤣