sweet revenge

B=bakugou
I=izuku
S=shigaraki
H= hiruki ( new oc )
(Lol i put "bish")
E=eri
K= kurogiri
_______________________________________

B- izuku! Pls come home! We need y-

I- no you dont "kasuki" so dont act like you care after all these years...wait arnt you aiming to become a hero?

B- i am bu-

I- hahaha! Dont make me laugh.. you wont ever be a true hero in my eyes or should i say~

*slink*

Anybodys eyes~ cuz youll be dead!

Izuku had stabbed bakugoh in the stomach with a wolf dagger only alphas can summon.

Izuku grabs eri and outs her on his back then grabs shigarakis hand ( 😏 )
Then he starts running asking witch way to go untill they got to a abandoned bar.

Izuku put eri down and they all walked inside getting stares from others.

S- what is it?

K- umm your holding the guys hand? Are you dating?

Shigaraki looks down at his hand and quickly notices hes holding his hand. Good thing he had gloves on. Izuku didnt seem to notice and was talking to eri. He did something stupid that just slipped.

S- and! I can hold his hand if i want but we arnt dating!

K- ooo~ so you like him huh?

S- um- i-i we-ll he um- j-just shut up okay!

K- okay~

I- what going on shinsou-kun?

S- nothing izuku ill take you to the ro-

Kurogiri covers shigarakid mouth.

K- hey we have no more rooms so is it okay if you sleep with shigaraki?

S- * le muffled gasp*

I- sure i dont see why not?

Izuku stayed with the league for a year and 3 months as he had killed almost ever single fake in japan but he also jad growing feelings for shigaraki.
Lots of things changed the time he was with them.
Eri called izuku sister and usually hung out with kurogiri.
Izuku had become the strongest in the league.
Shigaraki and izuku usually cuddled up during movie nights every monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then they would be taunted by the league right after being caught cuddling.
It was a pritty crazy time but izuku loved it untill one day...

I- hey shigaraki did you order pizza?

S- no why?

I- there is someone here saying they are the pizza delivery person.

S-....izuku i need you to meet me at the abandoned airport. Take the emergency car and take as many people as you can with you make sure you take eri too okay!

I- why what-

S- now! Hurry we dont have much longer!

I- okay shiggy!

Izuku ran around collecting villians and eri then they all jump into the EMERGENCY car in the back of the base and use a secret tunnel that leads to the end of town.
Izuku could hear the yelling at the base as the other villains including shigaraki. Loud crashes and barging got from louder to softer untilm all that was heard wast the ecos of the car in the tunnel. Izuku told eri that shigaraki was fine. "Right?"

A month has passed and there is no sighn of shigaraki, toga, or kurogiri.
Izuku stayed in the top building crying his eyes out. Eri usually did the same with him or she was sleeping in her room.
Izuku had gotten a call,
He didn't want to pick it up but something told him he should.

He picked up the phone and was angry at what he heard.

I- hello co boss speaking?

?- boss we have located the others,
Including shigaraki!

I- were are they!!

?- they are being held captive by the so calles heros!

I- witch ones?

?- all might, midnight, eraserhead, and president mic.

I- i am going alone but just in case. Have the best villains we have here guard the outside of the place while the rest watch over eri.

?- yes boss on it!

Izuku started putting his gear on but over time he added nore and fully remodeled it.

Izuku then turned to his adult wolf form. But something was different...
He was full of rage! And pain! And revenge! That someone....no....something toom over his body as full power came from his soul.

Izuku jumed out the window and ran to the area were his family was being held captive.
Izuku could feel his ghostly oura as he ran faster than a jet.
The ghostly oura was not just a oura but his soul using its power to power izukus mind,skills,appearance, and his taste for revenge.

Okay thats it for now i might do more later so ya thanks!
774 words!