Part 5

Suga's POV:

"NO DON'T BE FUCKING SORRY. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN EVER. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME Y/N L/N." He said.

He then ran out the house crying, leaving me there alone with these two naked bitches.

"I fucking told you two to tell him everything. Now it's to damn late." I said.

They just sat there speechless. I rolled my eyes at them and left the house to go look for jimin because god knows what he might do to himself.

Jungkook's POV:

"You ok?" I asked y/n, but she kept crying.

"EVerything will be alright, I promise." I said.

I tried hugging her but she pushed me away.

"NO, ITS NOT ALRIGHT. I SHOULD'VE TOLD HIM EVERYTHING, BUT I COULDN'T AND NOW IT'S TOO LATE." She said crying.

It hurt me seeing her like that.

"The worst part is that he hurted me with his words...which I deserve. How could I be so selfish? He really loved me and here I am loving his best friend instead of loving him back." She said as more tears fell down her beautiful face.

I didn't know what to tell her. I was out of words.

"I know..why don't you go talk to him?" I asked her, but I knew that was the stupidest thing to say right now.

"Didn't you heard him? I'm dead to him jungkook. He doesn't wanna see me anymore. I ruined everything." She said looking down.

I felt bad but this is not just her fault. It's mine as well. It was our fault for falling in love with each other.

"Well, I don't care if you're dead to him or not, but we're going to talk to him and try to fix this. Get dressed, I'll wait for you." I told her.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to wait for her.

Jimin's POV:

How could I fell for her? She's like every other girl that has hurt me. Why do they hurt me? Am I not good enough for them?

I'm Park Jimin, everyone in school is obsessed with and want me. I just don't listen to them because I know they're all fucking sluts.

Then I saw her. The love of my life, y/n, she was different from all those girls. Well at least that's what I thought. I fell so hard for her. I got so obsessed with her, but I should've realize she didn't love me the way I did.

I guess its true when people say that you never finish knowing the person. I was just an idiot for falling for her and now here I am once again hurt by a girl. Instead of me being the one hurting them.

Suga's POV:

I was running like crazy everywhere trying to find jimin, until I finally found him. He was on top of a roof. ON THE FUCKING EDGE??? What the hell is he doing??

I ran towards the building and went upstairs to the roof and saw him there standing looking at the distance as some tears fell down his face.

"YAH JIMIN!" I ran towards him. "I thought you were gonna kill yourself." I said panting.

He turned around and punched me on my face, WTF????

"WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN???" I touched my now bleeding lips.

I tried punching him back but he stopped me and punch me again.

"ALL THESE FUCKING TIME YOU KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, AND YOU COULDN'T TELL ME??? WHAT AREN'T WE DAMN FRIENDS???? YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME EVERYTHING, SO I WOULD'VE LEAVEN HER. He yelled at me.

He was really mad. He looked really scary. God please help me or I'll end up dead right now.