Part 7

Your POV:

He kept screaming and crying. All I did was hug him and cry with him too. I just felt so bad right now, but he pushed me away.

"NO NO NO...DON'T TOUCH ME PLEASE. DON'T TOUCH ME I DON'T WANT TO FALL FOR YOU MORE THAN WHAT I AM RIGHT NOW." He said backing away from me.

His words hurt me. I just stare at him with guiltiness. How could I hurt him this much? I really hate myself right now for hurting him so much.

"Jimin, it's better if we go now. It getting late and cold.. you need some rest. Please lets go." Suga told him, but refused to go.

"Ani, I just wanna be alone, so please just all of you leave." He said looking down.

"No, jimin please..." I tried to tell him to go rest, but he didn't listen.

"I said to leave y/n. GO.. GO WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND JUNGKOOK. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME NOW." He yelled at me.

Jungkook came to me and helped me stood up. He told me to go home and rest, but right now I can't rest. How can I rest when I feel so fucking bad for hurting jimin?

Author's POV:

Suga, Y/n, and jungkook left home leaving jimin alone on top of the roof. Which was a bad idea for leaving him alone.

JY/n went walking home, but went back to jimin when he saw no sign of suga and jungkook on the street.

Jimin let his tears fall. He look down and saw how deep the fall was, but right now he didn't care about nothing.

"Why should I live?" He said crying.

Y/n heard him while hiding so he won't see her.

"I rather die." He said letting out more tears. "There's no point of living if I can't be with the girl I truly love."

Y/n tried not to go to him and hug him, but she couldn't see him that way. It made her heart break more and more seeing him so hurt.

"I can't believe all this time, I was caught in a lie." He quietly said.

Jimin was so hurt that he wasn't thinking what he was doing. He then turned himself around, closed his eyes, and slowly let himself fall from the roof.

Y/n stayed there standing in shock. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't believe that jimin had let himself fall from the roof. It was as if she was on a dream, she was out of breathe for a moment until she came back to reality, and ran towards him crying yelling out his name and try to save him.

"JIMIN-AHHHHH!!!" Y/n cried out loud.