𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

I stay by the river and watch as the water run down. I was sitting in the grass. Yes not very lady like in this day of age.I held my legs close to my chest resting my head on my legs. I was staying after school.

I promised Lawrence I would wait for him with Catherine. Knowing that we would got back to the Dormer manner together. Guess what both the heroine and capture targets were offered a seat on the student council are we surprised though. It's good thing there getting close and I will slowly leave.

Lawrence told me he was gonna decline the offer but I told him. Being offered that position was a once in a life time. He should join and I told him I would wait for him. Plus it would stop me from going home.

I spin the flower around my finger tips. Watching it spin and the it's pedals fall down one by one. I hear a loud splash and gasp of air.

I look at the river and see splashing. A kid is drowning , what should I do. I immediately get flashbacks of me in the water and how terrified I was. I take off my button up jacket and get into the water. I was tall enough to reach the bottom barley. I catch the boy and put him on land.

He starts to erupt in cries and hugs on to me to dear life. He has hands around my neck. I pull his hands away and check if he's hurt.

" sweetheart tell me if anything hurts " I said

I move his hair away and he shakes his head no and cries more. It was just scary , he puts his hands back on my neck.

" your okay thank god , you were just scared. I know , it's okay " I rub his back

I hear a gasp and people run towards us.

" Young Master Alan , are you okay " I hear a man said

" he's not hurt he just scared now " I said

The man gives me a towel around me. I take it off and put it around the young boy. I rub the fluffy towel around him. His face and hair to keep him warm.

" your okay , your okay " I said

His crying stops and I hear small sniffles. He still continues to hug me. I rub the towel on him.

" can you get him new clothes and maybe a doctor to check " I said

The man maybe his butler runs off. He's still shaking. I shiver at the gust of wind. I'm soaking wet.

" what's your name love " I said

" Alan " he whispers

" I'm Lydia nice to meet you " I said

I continue to rub the towel so he stays warm and he stares at me.

" your cold too " he said looking up at me

He was too cute maybe he 6 or 8.

" I'm strong " I laugh

" Here master Alan , let me escort you new clothes too mi— "

" Alan , Angeline what happened " Vincent runs to us

" well master Alan trip into the water and miss angeline was able to get him " the butler said

That's when the rest of the capture targets and heroine follow behind him. I hug myself trying to warm myself. That's when Vincent Christopher and Lawrence tried to give me there school jacket.

" angeline your gonna sick " Lawrence said

" you goon you will catch a cold dumb dumb " Christopher said

" here for saving my brother my jacket " Vincent said

" ahh I have mine right here " I said grabbing mine on the grass

I let out a sneeze and they all gasp. Trying to give me there jacket again. While Catherine is crying hugging me trying to get me warm.

Wait his brother this cute little boy Alan his Vincent's little brother. I guess they look the same. I'm just thankful for being there. I dont even wanna think if I wasn't there.

" can we just go , being in wet clothes is not very fun " I laugh

Immediately Lawrence rushes me into the carriage going back home. I'm sure father dearest will give me an ear full .

~~~

" miss Lydia , what happened " grace said

" I fell into the water ? " it sound more like a question

" hurry hurry I will make the bath "

I'm hurried into the bath by grace and she gives me a warm bath. I ease into the warm water. My cold body warming up.

Wow the first day a lot has happened. Why can't I have a normal day just one is all I ask for. I seep into the warm water till I dunk my whole head closing my eyes.

I really need to cancel the engagement as soon as possible I don't know if I can keep this up.

I felt some one pull me up and I cough

" Lydia what are you doing , I called your name you didn't come up " she cried

I cough up more water she puts a towel around me. She gives me my gown and I put it on. I sit on the chair while she dries my hair.

" sorry grace I just wanted to keep warm " I joke

" you shouldn't be joking miss Lydia I was really worried " she said

" I'm sorry grace " I said

I hear her sigh and my hair was dry and grace puts me to bed. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3