Spring break

We've been in school for two months now and spring break is  coming up. Haven't decided what I'm going to do for the week I just know I want to go on vacation with my Bestfriend and my man just something cute you know. I might get together with some of the people from the school and plan a trip to get like an air bnb or something nice I'd have to see how many people would be willing to go. I sit through the rest of class making a list of people to ask and then I think about Dontae and Mia I haven't seen them in a few months we went on our group date then the stuff happened with the store and I just stopped replying and pushing them away I'll find them at lunch after I talk it out with Adrian. The bell rings and I go find Adrian first and we're talking about it and he agrees to it so I look for any availability for an air bnb. I'm looking and looked on a page and there was a group that wanted to cancel and to get a full refund they needed someone to book their days and it was just one day off but it would work and we would come back a day sooner. I message the guy and ask him to hold it for me and see if they want to go. I tell Adrian text Andrea and see if they want to go and then I go find Mia and Dontae and fill them in on it and they are down for it even tho Mias going alone. I ask Blaze if he wants to go I'm trying to find eight couples to go and right now I have six I have two more I'll just have to see if the girl I work with wants to go and then someone can invite one of their friends. I go find blaze and see if he wants to go he declines they have something else planned so now I need to find two more the girl I work with said yes so I create a group chat with all of them and tell them we need two more or we can just split it between the eleven of us. Everyone says we can just split it I message the guy back telling him we'll take the days. He cancels and I book it and just tell them to cashapp me the money by Friday afternoon or they can't go simple as that and then Adrian texts back into the chat that there will be 12 people going one of his homeboys wanted to go. We all agree and then I tell them Thursday we'll meet up to plan out the details of how we're getting there the bell rings and I head back to class the rest of the school day blows by and I text Adrian and say mmh you don't talk about having friends much when do y'all even hang out.

Adrian😌- I have friends too what do you think I be doing when you not around.

I laugh at his text and see him coming towards me and I grab his phone to get his attention and he laughs and then he goes so with this meeting on Thursday can we do our usual date night with it?? I agree and we go our separate ways I have to go to work In an hour so I head to the house and change I go in a little early to make sure everything is in order I greet the security guard and go straight to my office I clock in and sit for a moment before going to the front getting on register. We have been moving smoothly since the incident and we actually got more customers it was weird but it was also a thank you from some of the parents to the teenagers that went missing. It didn't really bother me much I just wanted to move past it but the family's and the girls were so grateful.  Moving past that it's been smooth I haven't had any problems out of Kennedy since she's been here she's mostly on different shifts unless she changes and ends up same shift as me. I don't think Jennifer knows yet that she knows blaze and dated him but that's also not my business. I just think about it often and how crazy she really is.  I shake my head and get back to work. We're supposed to get a shipment today around seven so I have to clean out the back before they get here. So I start cleaning up moving boxes around and emptying out the ones that had shirts in it sitting them on the carts for them to put out and stock. I start cleaning out the rest of the boxes in the back I'm on the last box when the buzzer goes off for the back door. I toss the last box out and open the door for shipment his back is turned to me but when he turns around I swear my mouth drops a little. He was FINE as mfn wine almost made me forget I had a man for a moment. I zone back in and he's just looking at me trying to get me to read over the paper work and count the boxes as he moves them out of the back of the truck. I'm standing and watching and slowing counting the boxes his muscles popping out and all I'm thinking is damn he strong he's about halfway through and I offer him some water he pauses and drinks it and I break away from looking at him to count how many boxes he brought in I lost count I count out that he's brought in 45 of the 75 were getting he sits his water down and starts working on the rest and I'm just dazed. I feel a slight slap to the back of my head and instantly get mad like who the fuck and it was Sasha and she was like damn I been here five minutes and you haven't even greeted me and I've been calling you but you sitting here drooling I laugh and say girl whatever and she smirks and says bet you won't be saying whatever when I call Adrian and tell him you in here acting like you single the guy comes back in and steps into the office where we are and says that was the last box I count and sign off on the paper work. He thanks me for the water and when he grabs the clipboard back his hand brushes over mine and I start to blush and my dumb ass smiles and says now you have a fine day sir. Sasha yells damn why didn't you get down on one knee and ask him to marry you. Cause I feel like I felt all the love in this lil room anyone else HOT. I tell her shut up and go help the girl out front. She laughs and says it's our secret I won't tell cause he was kinda cute if I wasn't with someone rn I would have asked for his number. I laughed and said well he's the new delivery person so get used to seeing him. She goes well next time don't leave your mouth on the floor to long wouldn't want him thinking you're interested. We go our separate ways and I go to write out all we received and the rest of the day goes by smoothly.