Kokcihi x depressed! D.I.C.E! Reader

!TW! Attempted Suicide Self Harm!

Danganronpa V3
Outside killing game
Gender:Non-Binary
Requested by: me again
Ultimate:none
Outfit:
Literally just the D.I.C.E uniform or

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I grabbed the knife hid in my drawer and cut deep cuts into my wrist I smiled as the pain continued and I got a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Nishishi~ It's Kokichi~" I heard Kokichi answer from outside my door.

"Oh one second let me get ready," I say as I get my D.I.C.E uniform on, thank god the uniform was long sleeved. I opened the door to see Kokichi and the other D.I.C.E members outside my door I gave a sight kinda weak smile and walked out, "what's up?" I ask.

"Well we were all going to go play a prank on my neighbor since he was being extra annoying," Kokichi explains.

"Jeez how annoying can one get?" I mumble as we walk to the headquarters which is just Kokichi's house.

"So I'll lure him out of his house and everyone else will go inside and completely trash the place and open all the cabinets," Kokichi explains smiling "(N/N)-Chan you open all the cabinets and doors inside the house."

"Ok," I respond. Once we get to the house Kokichi does what he said he would as we all go inside through the back. I open all the cabinets and doors I look into the fridge and see he has some... poison..? I smile taking it and hiding it. I keep walking around and see he has a sharper knife that I could use plus a knife sharpener which I take also hiding.

I hear the signal to leave and run out following the others we meet at Kokichi's house and we can hear the neighbor get frustrated as we ran here. "Good job crew!" Kokichi exclaims smiling, "I'll call everyone for the next mission!"

"Alright bye," I say as I'm the last to the leave. Kokichi might have seen the the knife knife sharpener and poison I had hiding away.

"Wa- hmm..." Kokichi mumbles not actually saying anything since he cut himself off. I notice some blood was on my hand my I quickly get rid of it and get back to my house. Once I'm there I change to my normal (F/C) jacket and (F/C) sweatpants. I roll up the sleeves and continue to cut my wrist making the cuts as deep as I want.

I hear my phone ring as I just let the blood drip leaving some pink stains on my bed, I pick up my phone trying not to get blood on it, I saw the caller ID was Kokichi. "Hey Kokichi, do you need something?" I ask.

"Yeah~ I need someone to hang out with!~" Kokichi answers.

"Oh well there's always Shuichi right?" I suggest.

"Geez (N/N)-Chan I meant I wanted to hang out with you," Kokichi responds.

"Oh I didn't think anyone would want to hang out," I mumble.

"Are you still saying those self loathing things?" Kokichi asks.

"Huh!? Oh no I'm not I swear..." I answer lying and Kokichi surprisingly didn't know.

"Ok well I'll go to you," Kokichi respond which made me panic a little.

"O-oh ok see you s-soon," I say as I hang up as change into my normal outfit and try to hide all the blood stains around my room as I hear a knock on my front door.

"(N/N)-Chan!~" Kokichi calls out.

"I'm coming!" I open the door and Kokichi walks in. He's wearing his normal clothes which is just the D.I.C.E uniform without his hat and cape.

"Nishishi~ took you long enough~" Kokichi teases and laughs.

"If you say so," I joke and I walk to the living room to sit down.

"Where are you going?" Kokichi asks visibly confused.

"Oh I'm sitting on the couch why?" I ask.

"Why aren't we going to your room?" He asks making me flinch from the thought.

"Alright..." I answer and walk to my room hiding my nervousness as I sit on my bed to hide the stains.

"Anyways do you have Panta?" Kokichi asks kinda exited.

"Yep!" I answer as I reach for the drawer and made sure he couldn't see the knife and knife sharpener as I grabbed the Panta.

"Yay!" Kokichi cheers grabbing the Panta from my hand and chugged it. I smiled blushing a little, Kokichi blushed at my smile but I didn't notice.

"Haha, anyways what do you wanna do?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know I just wanted Panta," Kokichi admits.

"Oh, are you just gonna leave now?" I ask with a small smile.

"Wahhhhh (N/N)-Chan is so mean!" Kokichi whined, "do you hate me that much?"

"Yes," I say sarcastically.

"Wahhhhh! Do you want me to leave?" Kokichi cried.

"Not really," I admit.

"Oh?~ do you have a crush on me?~" Kokichi jokes, "nishishishi!~"

"Hah as if your just friend," I lie but Kokichi doesn't notice.

"Oh?~" Kokichi says but gets a notification on his phone, "I have to go now my parents need me."

"Ok bye..!" I say as he leaves and I sigh with relief and I get back into my (F/C) jacket and (F/C) sweatpants. I didn't zip up my jacket so I was only wearing my bra under the jacket and I took of my make up showing the bags under my eyes as I went to the kitchen grabbed some food and went to my room. I sighed and laid down on my bed.

Time skip

We kept having missions about two times each week and I almost messed up a few times but lately I've made a few mistakes and almost got everyone caught. This time we were trashing a house and I made a big mistake we got caught but before we could everyone ran away but I hid in an alleyway I felt the poison I brought and I opened it. I let the blood from my cuts drip and it formed a pool of blood around me. I smiled and started to drink it but then I heard something, "(Y-Y/N)!?" I look over and see Kokichi. I step back and run away to hide, "(Y/N)!?" Kokichi exclaims running after me.

I fall onto the ground as the poison kicks in. "(Y-Y/N)..?" Kokichi asks then he sees me on the floor. He helps me up and forces me to drink the antidote and I start getting better.

"W-why..?" I ask weakly.

"I can't let you die," Kokichi answers, "I should ask you why?"

"Because I've given up, once I'm gone maybe you'll be happier," I answer with a weak smile.

"No!" Kokichi exclaims, "I wouldn't be happier!"

"Oh sorry..." I respond then I was caught off guard as Kokichi kissed me, I kissed back once we pulled away I was blushing madly.

"Don't try that again I love you to much," Kokichi says as he picks me up, "nishishishi~ you look cute when your flustered!~" Kokichi teases making me blush more.

"Your lucky I love you," I mumble blushing.

"Hehe! I know!" Kokichi laughs as he takes me to his house, when we get there I fall asleep on the bed and Kokichi patches up my wounds he goes to my house and takes away my self harm knife. Once I wake up Kokichi is cuddling me since he is shorter then me I can hug him all the way, I kiss his forehead and fall back asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count: 1270

I hope this was good and I'm still waiting for requests so if you can please give me a request and I have 2 more parts I'm working on