Mukuro x depressed! Reader

!TW! Self harm mention!

This might be despair also but I don't know-

Trigger happy Havoc
Inside killing game
Gender:female
Ultimate:lucky student
Outfit: a hoodie and sweats
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reader POV

I walk to the gym like the note told me to and saw a bunch of students but one caught my eye her name was Junko Enoshima but she looked off but I didn't mind she looks prettier like this then on the magazines so I walk up to her and greet myself, "hey there I'm (Y/N) (L/N) ultimate lucky student," I greet with a smile.

"Hiya! I'm Junko Enoshima! Ultimate Fashionista!" Junko responds with a smile.

"You look prettier in person, the photoshop doesn't do better then in person," I complement making Junko blush a little.

"Thanks!" Junko responds shaking off the blush.

"Wanna hang out more?" I ask with a smile she probably won't I'm pretty ugly.

"Sure!" Junko answers which surprises me.

"Thanks well I have to go now!" I say leaving as I go to my room. I get in with a smile happy that Junko wants to hang out with me. I lay down and the negative thoughts fill my head and I get up opening the drawer taking out the sewing kit. I grab the scissors from the sewing kit and use them to cut myself.

Time skip

"Junko!" I exclaims running up to Junko.

"(Y/N)! Hey there!" Junko responds smiling.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Everything but being stuck in a killing game I'm fine," Junko answers which makes me giggle.

"Wanna hang out again?" I ask with a smile hoping she will say yes.

"Yeah last time was fun!" Junko answers smiling.

"Great I'll see you then!" I respond.

We started hanging out with each other each day then she started opening up to a little bit but not that much we became friends and I started to develop feelings for her, "hey Junko how are you?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm great what about you?" Junko says.

"I'm fine," I lie I've actually been hurting myself a lot lately but Junko doesn't need to know that.

"That's good!" Junko responds as we walk to the AV room and watched some things while talking. Junko didn't open up much but I was ok with it. Junko brought me to where there were no cameras, "I need to tell you something," Junko says with nervousness in her tone.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

"I'm not the real Junko..." she says which surprised me.

"Then who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Mukuro Ikusaba the ultimate soldier," Mukuro answers.

"Mukuro look at me," I say and she obeys, "we're you acting this entire time? Do you not actually like me at all?"

"No it's just actually I've fallen for you... and I wanted you to know who I was so you wouldn't fall for a fake..." Mukuro answers.

"Mukuro, were you acting different when we were hanging out?" I ask.

"Not really..." Mukuro answers.

"Then there's no problem," I respond, "I still love you."

"You do?" Mukuro asks.

"Yes," I say as I kiss Mukuro a kiss and she kisses back, "I wanna know what you actually look like if that's ok with you."

"Ok," Mukuro says as she takes off the Junko wig and I see her pretty black hair and her beautiful face without makeup making me blush she just looks so pretty, "do I look that ugly?" Mukuro asks.

"N-no you look so amazing It's hard to look away," I answer then I mumbled, "I don't deserve you..."

"What do you mean..?" Mukuro asks and I look up.

"If you actually feel the same way about me then you shouldn't I'm to ugly and disgusting to be with such a beautiful person like you..." I answer with tears going down my face.

"Your not ugly..." Mukuro responds and hugs me reassuringly.

"Thanks Mukuro..." I say kissing her cheek as we go back to my dorm with her in disguise again. We get to her dorm and cuddle each other as I give her a kiss and fall asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:696

Sorry it was short but I kinda liked it