Introduction

Hellooo~~~

Hellooo~~~

Thank you for choosing my graphic shop!!

Today I have an amazing selection of different graphics for you to pick from!!

BUT----->

---in this chapter I will be explaining how I have everything organized in my graphic shop~

This chapter is called --------drum roll please-------- :Introduction! 

In the introduction I will be formatting and explaining where you can find everything you need in

"The Graphic Shop"

Chapter 2 is : Types Of Graphics

I will be listing all graphic types I do and style options of the graphic!!

Chapter 3 is : Rules and Payment

This will be about all the rules you need to follow for me to make you the graphic without any misunderstandings or accidents. I dislike the word payment, but it is necessary. I ask very little!!!

Chapter 4 is : Examples of Graphics

I will be showcasing examples for each type of graphic I make. Which graphics are those? Check out chapter 2 for that information!!

Chapter 5 is: Forms 

This will be tricky, but each graphic type has a different form. So please make sure to use the correct form!!

Chapter 6 is: How To Get Your Graphic

I will tell you how to get in contact with me so you can receive the full HD version of your graphic. Examples will be listed in chapter 6.

Every chapter made after Chapter 6 will be representing your work! There will be a chapter dedicated to you and your request! I make sure to tag you so you can see the preview!

That's it for the introduction! 

What are you waiting for? GO GO GO!!! <3