Rules and Payment~

Heyyyyy~

Heyyyyy~

I have very minimum rules and payments!!

Please follow them thoroughly to avoid mistakes~~!

Thank you and be sure not to skip or skim through this chapter! It is the most important~!

Rules:

01- Add this story to your reading list for the time being, this insures that you get updates whenever I post a new chapter for "The Graphic Shop" (optional)

02- Vote on the following chapters so I know you've read them----> : Ch2, Ch3, Ch5, and Ch6.

03- The password is " Dynamite " you'll need that later on.

04-When filling out your form please only do so in ONE comment.

05-NO harsh or mean comments about others requests or MY work. 

06- Give credit. This is for book covers and banner requests only. To give credit you can say that I made your book cover/banner in the description of the book, or one of its chapters.

07-this isn't a rule, but please be specific with the forms and details so I can make sure to create the graphic to your liking.

Now for the payment~

Its not an actual payment but more like your repaying me for making you a graphic haha.

01- Follow me pleaseee <3

02-Tag 3 people in the comments ------------------>

That's all for this chapter!

Now on to the next one~!

GO GO GOO~~~!!!!