6

warning this contains *slight* smut? kinda ion know, i was putting together my shelf the other night and i started joking around with my friends about dirty talking shelves so i wrote this.

youre watching a movie and [REDACTED] sitting next to you starts sliding their hand up your skirt. you dont object this . you grab their hand and start leading them to your sweet spot. over and over you start to moan and groan after a while of doing this repeatedly [REDACTED] wiggles your blouse off of your body as the cold air from the ceiling fan hits your naked, vulnerable body you start to realize 'this is happening, this is really real!' you start to visibly squirm around in your seat of out excitement "getting a little feisty i see?~" [REDACTED] says in a raspy low tone as theyre undoing their belt, you stop in your tracks and almost release immediately, the way [REDACTED]'s voice growled as they said that- oh god that was hot you think to yourself without relaizing [REDACTED] is already waiting. [REDACTED] grazes their hand up and down your chest as you arch your back in pleasure, [REDACTED] waddles up your body and gets real close n personal to ur ear and says "youre a shelf arent you?~" "youre my dirty little shelf arent you?~"

224 words