Chapter 2

Faisal's POV
My name is Faisal I am from a family of five my father alhaji Aliyu bawa an ex governor of Kaduna and 67 years of age hajiya Amina bawa a former doctor 45 years of age me our first born Faisal 26 studied architecture our second born Fatima now 22 is a married woman with a child who studied pediatric and our last born hilwa 16 years old in her first year of school studying engineering ya Faisal mu ji(let's go)ok we stepped out and soon spotted her friend a mid height fair with rosy pink cheeks a pointy nose and is that her natural lips wow did I just compliment a girl hi she said snapping me out of my thought you must be Faisal I have heard a lot about you hi I said shaking her hand gosh is as soft as who knows what so shall we sure we walk in a hilwa starts to carry every design cloth she sees but her friend just went through a few and grabbed three simple dresses and paid for them hilwa went through them hilwa went through the mall for what seemed like ages and her friend broke hilwa am hungry can we go eat no cloth first seeing her friend defeated so easily I chirped in Farhan let's ok will meet up with you later kk she answered we went there as I stared at drink her cappuccino and donut then suddenly a thin dark boy with cloth tattered walk in being chase by the security they were about to beat when farhan stood saying I will take it from here thank you he sat down with a farhan ordered him some hot chocolate he stared at it not knowing what it was until she gave him herself we later found his parent and he was safely home we dropped her off and zoomed home I rushed to my room took a shower a kept thinking about farhan that I didn't realize my under wear was on my I got dressed and went to have lunch.
Baba na lafiya kuwa(is everything alright) yes why did you ask cause your eating from Fatima's plate and there is more pasta on your face than in your mouth I looked at Fatima and the dirty look on her face was enough to tell me give me your plate I give her mine and her cute smile was back Faisal Hana ka zo ina so in ganka(finish and come I want to see you) is tam mama(ok mum) out of no were I heard hilwa say your in trouble rush up stairs and spotted my mama on her prayer mat I sat beside her and she started Babana is their anything's or anyone I need to know about no mama if there is anyone you know I will tell you
You will get a picture of Ahmad and farhan soon but for know imagine it
And don't forget to vote comment and share