Chapter 3

Farhan's POV
I woke up to pray subhi and sluggish went to the bathroom I performed my Wudu and came I prayed and sat their for god knows who long I stood up and took my bath I came out and browse through my cloth and finally found an ash dress with trails of white and a belt rapped around my waist letting my dress flow freely I spread my ex mystical perform which am still angry at because I spend 67k on it I grabbed my shoes and rushed down stairs to have breakfast which was Lesania and orange juice I kissed my mama good bye and she replied har za a tafi(going already)yes mama I have a test baby na sai na dawo(until I return)my Baba falls himself my boy friend cause his the only man in my life I set of to school and spotted hilwa and her bro talking I walk over to say hi to her and her brother who was in an ash suit with a white turtle neck we have gotten really tight one of this weeks Kazo ka ya Kayan da San sa ni(did you come to see the cloth I wore hahaha baza ki Kashini ba(you won't kill me) are you sure he looked at me with fear in his eyes just kidding shall we shalln't  we we shall I said as we walked through the hall ways forgetting hilwa.
Let's play a game the person who is in's will win everyone a one month early update guess what am trying to say to pics🐂🥛 🥞🍊🍷 🥛🍪
Here's a clue three for breakfast and suffer