prologue

Growing up in Akron, Ohio something that gave Katrina character. She learned that the people that prove themselves worthy of staying in your life, is worth having them around in the long run. Over the years her family became close to single parent Gloria James and her son Lebron. There was a 10-year difference between the two, but Lebron treated her like the sister he never had. She was there for many milestones within his life and career, while he would consistently show the same support to her. A lot has changed since they were young, but they have reconnected in the city of Los Angeles. LA was the best place for Katrina to fuel her passion. When she was younger she fell in love with styling and cutting hair. Many people came to LA just to get a cut from the barber, ranging from superstars like Chris Pratt to well-known athletes like Stephen Curry. It didn't matter what type of hair the person would have, kinky, flat, or straight. As long as they explain what they envision to her, she'll be there to execute. Katrina's been having her barber's license since she was about 18, so the 7 years of experience only solidifies why she's the best at doing her job. She actually was one of the two people the Lebron trusted with his hair recently. Having him as a regular client and a close friend had some perks, he was always recommending his other friends to you and the best part yet, he got you invited to the "NBA bubble" as one of the six barbers to freshen up the staff and players. From what will happen there, only time will tell.

Some facts about Katrina Thomas:

- She recently turned 25

- Her height is 5'7"

Keep in mind, if one of the players I write about is married in real life. Within this story they're not due to not being a home wrecker. Anyways hope you like it :)