Your Eyes Tell 2 (I-Land Youngbin)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Warning⚠️
There is a mention of death and mention of suicide🔞

Inspired by the movie 'Your Eyes Tell

Like I said in the Part 1, I only get the idea but did not copy the whole story.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Life sometimes scares me eversince I learned as a child that nobody ever can stay no matter what they do. People's live are transitory just like everything else. And you know what's worse?

To see the one who was with you here since the beginning in this colorful but frightening world passed you by and never woke up again with them by your side"
-Y/N before the accident.

"I knew then I had lose the most fragile thing I can only meet once in a lifetime when the light leave your eyes"
-Youngbin after the accident

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Do you know what it feels like to die everyday?

Do you know that even if you didn't hurt yourself physically, you could die emotionally?

Resentment. Anger. Shame. Grief. Regret.

It overwhelms you. It kills you. Inside and outside.

You could never think of anything but the smile of your brother that night in accident. He was promising you something. You can't remember which one is it.

Is it you going out into one of the prestigious College? Is it him bringing you in another country and fullfill his promise?

Whatever is it, you don't know and whenever you can't stop thinking about that accident, repeating and flashing every seconds of it in your mind when you're alone.

And you're always alone. In your own dark thoughts.

Of what kind?

Of one morning shocking everyone that you're already gone. Your sister, Dami will go inside to your room, shouting for your uncaring parents that you killed yourself. You cutted too deeply into that little veins beating in your wrist.

Then what?

You'll meet him again and will say you're sorry.

Sorry that you couldn't save him. That his life ended before he enjoyed those things he dream of.

You stoled it and now you're ready to pay.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Y/N.. Is that really you?", Youngbin spoked out as soon as he opened his eyes and saw a disappearing shadow at the corner of the hallway, a sight of the end of your white dress fluttered slightly in the wind.

He stood up from his place in the boxing ring, his feet thudding in the smooth wooden floor from his rush to get to you. Coming by at the corner where he last sighted you, He smiled immediately at your figure waiting at the end of the corridor with a ticked mark on your forehead. Clearly impatient by his slowness.