Two Aces At 1 Company 4 (Enhypen Heeseung)

◇♡◇

It's the first birthday of our Heeseung for today as an Enhypen member.

It's just I can never relate to the others in twt of buying a cake or do a fanart to post in their weverse page and this is all I can do for him.

Give him an update on the story you loved and commented for a happy ending.

◇♡♡♡◇

You taught me that love can be amazing and beautiful thing,

but you also taught me that love will keep you up till midnight crying softly to yourself, wondering how much more pain someone can endure

-sjf

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After another busy day filled with the tiring dance practice and vocal training for the upcoming Soribada, you and your co-members had retired from JYP building to your dorm, preparing to call it a day in the late hour of 12 am in the evening. The girls with you as you tried to sleep in the back seat of the van had been talking about the latest dating scandal between a rookie and a senior.

Apparently, the senior idol accidentally get the rookie pregnant and now the poor minor girl had to left her career after burdening all the hate in her shoulder.

Beside you, Susie shifts rather repeatedly from her seat and you sure do know why she is getting uncomfortable. She's dating someone from your seniors in JYP and you only found out when you glimpsed them facetiming one time in your dorm. Before the others could talk more, the van stopped and the door slides open, and you're all faced with your manager, whose lips are pressed into a thin line.

"Sorry", your leader, Eunbi says quickly. "It's just that we have nothing to talk about other than that---"

"I'm not sure we are not able to---", Fiora says, the second oldest, but the manager cuts her off.

"Nope. You would do better than to talk about other people's problems", he says and there's something strict and final in his voice when he turns back to the gate of your dorm, and he waved all of you to now go inside. "Sleep early. We have much to do for tommorow in your schedule"

"Thank you, manager", Susie says after a second, then was the first to go despite of her being in the back with you, and you follow her through the gate and in the steps before the porch where you stumble into the cool mightnight aid, relieved to be home now.

Your co-members immediately goes inside the house, worrying about on erasing their make up first to avoid getting any facial problems. You takes a seat on the steps, hugging your knees to your chest. It's almost entirely late now, and the yard is lighted up by the lamppost outside, the neighborhood was quiet all around you.

Sooyoung sits down beside you and adopts a similat pose. "She's stupid. Susie is stupid", she says after a minute or so. "But I also sort of get it. She cannot stop what she feels"

You turn to her, eyes widening at the idea of her knowing Susie's secret. "How did you know?"

"Everyone of us knows. The others were just good at not minding it. But still, Eunbi unnie is worried, you know?"