Heathizzy Part 2

Heath's POV

Today, I am going to get the supplies for the grand gesture. I am going to give Izzy the best day of her life. After the last few months, I've started to develop a crush on her so I'm telling her exactly how I feel today. 

My first task was asking my mom for some money. At first, she was on the fence about it but I managed to convince her that it was important enough. I went to go in the mall. When I went inside, I went to the paper section and I saw Izzy there, I was really confused.

"Oh, hi Izzy."

"Oh... hi." There was an awkward silence.

"What are you doing here?" She finally said.

"Oh, I was just getting some supplies," I admitted, "what about you?"

"Same." There was another awkward silence.

"I better get going then."

"See you later, Heath!"

"Bye!"

That was a close one, what was she doing there anyways. It doesn't really matter. I paid for all of the supplies and went home. I knew I couldn't do it on my own so I got the bros to help me. I texted them to come to Studio A at 3 o'clock, I couldn't wait. For some reason, Ozzy couldn't come as he was 'occupied with business'. I went downstairs and got the big sheet of paper to write 'Will you be my girlfriend?'. It's finally complete, now it was time to give Izzy the day she deserved.

Izzy's POV

After we got the supplies from the supermarket, I went downstairs and made the sign 'Will you be my boyfriend?'. I told Ozzy I'm ready. It was time to do this.