10. Better than you

"Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination"

---

Five let out a softly grunts as Maddie was stitching up the wound on his arm.

She then grabbed a child band-aid from a box labeled Billy and The Choo-Choo before placing it over his wound carefully "Thank you" he said "You're welcome" she said "Where have you learn how to stich up a wound?" he asked as he grabbed a clean button shirt before he grabbed another clean umbrella suit.

"Freddy taught me, he used to work as EMT" Maddie said "Used to? What happen?" Five asked "Let's just say that no matter how hard you try, sometimes you can't save everybody. Freddy experienced that and after, he couldn't go back to his work. So he quit and now he have spend the last two years working as a tracker" she said "Tracker?" Five asked "He is really good in finding people" she replied "How?" he asked "A lot have happen while you were gone. And I'm going to tell you everything" she said "I can't wait, but first let's save the world. So we should go" he said "Where are we going?" she asked "To get more information out of that doctor" Five said before he walked over to the window and opened it before he put the stuff he needs in the bag.

Five put Delores in the bag before he zip it up and he put the bag on his back before he walked over to open the window.

The two then crawled out of the window and down the fire escape as they heard a voice coming from down the alley and they looked down from the ladder that let to the alley to spot Klaus in the dumpster bin.

Klaus was in the dumpster complaining about something while talking to Ben.

"Damn it, where's Dad stuff?" Klaus asked as he was going through the dumpster.

Maddie put one foot on one of the bars on the ladder that lead to the ground with Five behind her.

"Can we go see a movie or something? Or the ocean?" Ben asked "Shut up! I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" Klaus said.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me" Five said before he stopped in the middle of the ladder "I don't care" he said in a sarcastically voice "Hey" Klaus said with a laugh as both Maddie and Five jumped down from the ladder "You two know that there are easier ways out of the house" Klaus said "This one involved the least amount of talking" Five said "Or so we thought" Maddie said. "Hey, hey, hey, so...You need any more company today?" Klaus asked as he moved over to the edge of the dumpster bin "I could...uh...clear my schedule" he said before taking a sip of his liqour from his bottle.

"Looks like you've got your hands full" Five said "Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever I'm just..." Klaus said but then he felled backwards into the dumpster bin making a clattering sound.

"I just misplaced something. That's all" he said as he grabbed around for things "Oh! Found it" he said before stood up and sighed as he lifted up a half-eaten donut "Thanks God" he said before he let out a sigh and Maddie and Five glanced at Klaus as he took a bite of it "Delicious" he said with a gulp.