Chapter Sixty Seven.

THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE

Even though Sana and Tzuyu said they were officially dating for 2 weeks the reality was different. As girlfriends they were together for 2 days. They didn’t have a first date yet. They hadn’t been out in the world as a couple. The only time they went on a sort of date was the night at The Panther, where nothing that happened there could be considered PG-13. And now their first official event as a couple would happen in a family place with Sana’s family: her father - a very protective sheriff of a small town in Minnesota. Tzuyu knew all the pressure of the night and even then, she had a secret plan (and nothing PG-13 about it) to please her beloved girlfriend Sana Minatozaki

The game would start at 9 p.m. and Tzuyu had the most ridiculous plan to action: to tell the truth. She knew she could not bullshit her future father in law, so she would come clean with him. Or kind of it. After she finally got herself together in the bathroom, she left Sana with a kiss and headed to the only place in town she knew where she could buy flowers: The Elle Yoo Flowers shop. She borrowed Sana’s car promising to bring it back later for the surprise.

When Tzuyu entered the large shop, she was not sure what kind of flowers Sana liked. She heard Sana talked a lot about flowers, but they were mostly for the weddings. Sana mentioned a couple of times how tulips was beautiful, but she also liked roses and lilies. A young man came to help her, seen Tzuyu lost among the vast variety of plants.

May I help you?” He said getting closer to Tzuyu.

Yes. Do you have tulips? I don’t understand much about flowers but I want to some for a present.” She explained to him.

Yes, we do. I’ll call my boss to help you with that, she knows everything about tulips, just wait a minute.” He said politely, leaving for a door in the back of the shop.

Tzuyu stood there looking for some cards and fancy paper wrapper. After 2 minutes a beautiful blond and short woman was coming through the door to greet Tzuyu. She was wearing a very short blue jeans shorts and a military green tank top. Her legs were perfectly molded. If Tzuyu’s guess were right, that woman was Elle, the horny florist.

Hey there, pretty lady.” She said with a huge smirk for Tzuyu, extending her hand “I’m Elle. You are looking for tulips?

Tzuyu looked for the florist with a raised suspicious brow before she shook her hand briefly. Bingo. “Yes, I am. What do you have for me?

We have a great variety, you came to right place.” She gesture for the red back door “Come with me, please.”

Tzuyu nodded and followed her through the door that Elle closed right after Tzuyu passed it. “So,” Elle said while leading Tzuyu to the very back of the large storage “I’ve never seen you around before, are you new in town?

She really do not waste time, Tzuyu thought. “No, I’ve living here my whole life.” She said following the short girl. Elle was shorter than Sana, and Tzuyu could not believe how a small girl like her could cause so much trouble.

So you are probably from the south part, huh? I’m sure if you lived around I would remember you.” She stopped and turned to Tzuyu “I would never forget a pretty face like yours.

Yes, I live in the south.” Tzuyu made a frown “Are we getting closer to the tulips?

Right this way.” Elle gesture for the door of a large fridge, never leaving the smirk on her face.