5:Reunion and More Semblance

Bray's Note

"Hello my grateful Fireflies! I'm going to make this short and sweet like chocolate (Giggles). As you can see the Author as changed the title a little bit because he finally knows what to do with this story. If you ask me I'd say the author doesn't know what he's doing."

A/N:HEY!!!

"Anyway, Y/N is currently dating Emerald and on the last chapter the author changed the end a little so go ahead and read the end before you come back. Also Y/N hasn't shared his past with anyway except Neo, that's about it. Enjoy! Don't forget to... LET... ME... IN."

__________________________________________________________

(Bray's note: Play the video till 00:55)

Welcome back my grateful Fire Fireflies to another story read by yours truly... me (giggles). Now, I would love to Express my gratitude for how far this story has come. 941 reads and we're close to a thousand.

(Audience claps and cheers)

Fireflies please go on ahead and follow the author in case he has something important and you miss it. Also vote, comment and Share this book.

Enough talking the show must go on!
_____________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N, welcome back." Salem said with a smirk.

I let go of Emerald's hand as I walked towards Salem then forcefully went down on one knee.

"I expect your mission was successful?" She asked.

"Have I ever failed you?" I asked back, bringing a smile across her face.

"Nice work on making a smile." Bray commented.

"Emerald." Salem called out as Emerald jumped a little in fear.

"Y-Yes." Emerald replied.

"Leave us." She ordered and Emerald did so, closing the door.

"What did you learn?" She asked, turning to me.

"Atlas is indeed powered by the Relic of Creation but I couldn't find out where it was exactly and they have the Winter Maiden under strong security as she lays on her death bed. Ironwood has appointed Winter Schnee, the daughter of Jacques Schnee to be the next Winter Maiden." I reported.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"I got caught after I had killed Ironwood's right hand man and I'm Wanted dead or alive in Atlas." I stated.

"I see but that isn't a problem, I'd say your mission was a success. Well done, you've truly pleased me once again. You deserve a reward." She stated.

"Ooooo! A reward! I love rewards!" Bray yelled, excited.

"Whatever reward you give me I'll greatly accept." I said, secretly glaring at her.

"But your reward can wait. Leave me." She ordered then I rose to my feet and left, closing the door behind me.

"How'd it go?" Emerald asked.

"Well, the witch is happy. Now all I wanna do is catch up with--" I used my speed semblance as got in front of Emerald.

"The girl that stole my heart.~" I said as I poked her nose.

"Oh, so what do you wish to do?~" Emerald asked, flirtatious as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well I was thinking you and I should--" I was then interrupted.

"You finally woke up." A familiar voice said.