Chapter 48: Worth the wait

"*pant* now that *pant* was amazing" Uraraka said, chuckling slightly as she rolled off of Deku and onto her back.

"Tell me about it" Deku said trying to catch his breath as well.

"It was so annoying having to wait this long for that...but it was worth it" she said chuckling to herself before snuggling up to him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers.

"I still can't believe we actually did it" Deku said still in disbelief that they were now professional heroes. Uraraka smiled at the thought.

"I know. I keep thinking about where we go from here? We both got what we wanted but now what?" she asked thinking what the future could possibly hold.

"Let's not worry too much about that. For now let's just enjoy the fact that we did it" Deku said not wanting to worry about things yet to be. Which was a nice change of pace for him. For once he wasn't preoccupied thinking about Shigaraki or his plans, he was just happy to be with his girlfriend and that they'd both achieved their goal.

"You're right. Let's not ruin the moment" Uraraka said leaning in for a kiss but just before their lips met there was a knock on their hotel room door.

"Hey! You guys in there!? The party is about to start we're just waiting on you two!" Ashido called from outside of their hotel room.

"We'll be right there! We're just getting changed" Uraraka said as she rolled her eyes in disappointment that she couldn't stay there in bed with Deku for a little longer. Instead they both climbed out of bed and started to put some clothes on.

"You wanna go again after the party?" Deku asked cheekily.

"That depends on how sober we are. I'm not sure we'll even make it back to our room" Uraraka joked, laughing slightly.

"Let's not get too drunk. I really don't want a hangover, they suck" Deku said which made Uraraka laugh once again.

"Ok, we'll limit ourselves" she said. However tonight they were celebrating and they would not limit themselves at all, waking up the following day with an awful hangover. However it didn't quite hit them yet that their time at UA had come to an end. In fact, they only had three weeks left and most of that would be spent trying to get them hired or into a hero agency of some sort or appointed as another pro hero's sidekick. After that, there's only one thing left before they left UA and finished their time as students and that was the school festival where the whole class was expected to perform. However there was one thing that nobody saw coming, that nobody would ever have been able to predict. One final twist before they left UA for good...