// Part Eleven //

Becky
I woke up feeling drowsy, I peeled open my eyes and saw Uther at the foot of my bed. He looks awful, he's got bags under his eyes and his skin has turned a grey colour.

"Hey..."

I startled him a little but he quickly rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Afternoon."

"Where am I? Where have you taken me?"

"Just to a special hospital, you didn't think I was just going to let you die now did you?"

He looked at me with sad eyes, I could see the tears building in them so I pulled him up into a hug. This is the first time in years Uther has been this vulnerable, it's like he used to be before all this. Maybe he didn't want this, any of this. It's impossible to tell sometimes, he's a bit like a switch and can easily change between tough and merciless to broken and almost innocent?

"Becky, I can't let you go back to him. He'll just try to kill you again and I can't let that happen?"

"Why do you care all of a sudden?"

"I've always cared Becky, we are two sides of the same coin. I love you and without you I would die, literally and metaphorically."

Since that day when he bit me, I never thought he loved me and now he's telling me that he does.

Flashback

"You are actually unbelievable mother I'm going out!"

"Where?!?"

"Uther's!"

I slammed the door in a fit of anger and walked away, I turned around before I went around the corner and saw an almost sadistic look on my mother's face. I shake it out of my mind as I reach Uther's door.

Knock knock

"Rebecca? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Uther, is he in?"

"Yes honey he's upstairs, you'll have to wake him."

"Oh okay, thank you."

I slipped past her and saw the same look on her face that was on my mothers, I walk into Uther's room and I hear the door lock behind me. What the fuck is going on? I kneel alongside Uther's bed as I shake him lightly, he opens his eyes and something looks different about them, darker maybe.

"Becky? Go."

"No, I had an argument with my parents. I'm not going home, so I guess it's just me and you."

"Okay...if you wanna play it that way."

"What do you~"

Uther joined me on the floor with a rough kiss, one of his teeth nicked my lip and it started to bleed. I ignored it and kept kissing him.

"Becky...do you wanna you know?"

"Yeah course."

I've never had sex before, but Uther is special to me. He pulls me onto the bed and starts kissing me when I feel something sharp pierce my skin.

"AHHHH! UTHER STOP IT!"

I looked at his face and saw his fangs digging deeper into my neck, I've got my hands around his throat trying desperately to pull him off of me. Every time I move he gets deeper, I can feel him sucking the life out of me.

"PLEASE STOP..."

The tears are heavily flowing down my face as he eventually pulls off leaving me practically lifeless.

"You wanted it this way Becky this is your fault!"

Black.

End of flashback