// Part Twelve //

Becky
It's been two days since I woke up, Colby probably thinks he's killed me. The only reason why I'm still alive is because of Uther, he hasn't left my side since I woke up.

"Becky?"

"Hmmm."

"What's this?"

He pulled my arm into his lap, all my scars were practically glowing under the light.

"Didn't you feel it?"

He shook his head as he looked around my arms, I could feel guilt hanging in the air as he carefully placed my arm back down.

"Why?"

"Because...I just couldn't deal with anything. I hate myself so so much because I'm a vampire!"

I looked away from his prominent gaze and pulled the blanket covering my body over my arms, I don't want to look at him I can't.

"Becky...I~"

"Please just leave me alone Uther. I need some time to myself..."

"Oh okay."

I heard the chair screech across the floor as he got up, I stayed completely still until I heard the door shut.

Uther
"Somebody find me that bastard god dammit!"

"Colby?"

"Who else would I be fucking talking about! Now go!"

I throw my hands up in frustration as the girl runs off, I'm going to kill him for hurting Becky. What kind of dickhead would stab a girl like Becky! Just you wait Colby Lopez, I better start digging your grave!

Colby
Ashley hasn't spoken to me in a few days, I do feel bad for stabbing Becky but I can't change what's already happened. At least now the vampires are gone, the war is over. Maybe I'll go for a walk today, get some fresh air.

Crack

"Who's there? Ashley?"

I felt a bag being placed over my head as somebody punched me in my gut, making me double over.

"Tell them we've got him."

"Sir we've got him. Over."

"Good job, bring him to my office. I'll be eagerly waiting your return. Over."

"Let's get him in the van."

"You grab his legs I'll carry his top half."

"Okay yeah that'll work."

I heard a few things rusting about before I felt myself getting picked up and chucked into the wall, knocking me out.

Becky
I heard the door click and I looked up to see Uther walking in.

"Becky you might not want to talk to me but please listen."

I made a noise so that Uther would know I'm listening.

"You may not believe me but I never wanted to be this, I never wanted to turn you into this. It was all our parents doing, I have to be horrible I don't have a choice. If I go against the prophecy I don't even know what will happen. I wish you could see my true intentions, I love you Becky. You are my other half I don't even know what I would do if something happened to you, I know I have done some pretty terrible things to you and to everyone and I'm sorry."

I don't know what to say, Uther never really shows emotion to anyone especially me so this is strange. I roll over to face Uther and I see tears running down his face. Without thinking I get up and wipe the tears away, I feel his hand in my hair and I lean slightly forward.

Uther
I place my lips to hers and she kisses back, I don't know if she thinking clearly but I like this kiss. I place my hand on Becky's neck to pull her even closer, Becky's first to pull away with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Uther."

"It's okay."

I open my arms slightly and she snuggled her face into the crook of my neck, I can feel her tears but it doesn't matter to me. After all these years Becky's back and I couldn't be happier.