Daddy Kink?

We were currently doing an interview, we being me, Mikey, Cal and Luke. We had just been asked whether we had nicknames for each other.

"We call Ashton daddy" Luke giggled from behind me.

My jeans immediately tightened at him saying that. It was no secret I had a daddy kink and the blond knew that seeing as he was my boyfriend. We hadn't come out to the public as we just hadn't had the time recently.

"But everyone does" I said quietly playing it off as if I didn't have a raging hard on.

Deciding to cross my legs so it wasn't evident to the camera I felt the blond's eyes burning holes in the back of my head.

Feeling Luke brush a hair of my shoulder I turned back and looked hungrily at him as he gulped and shuffled in his seat. Smirking, I turned back around, excited to get back to the hotel.

~ time skip till they're back at the hotel ~

As soon as I entered the hotel room I pushed Luke up against the wall. Growling at his soft lips gently sucking across my neck and collarbones, I started to undress us.

I quickly grabbed the lube and popped the cap open. Smearing it on my dick and long fingers, I pushed the blond towards the bed.

He quickly complied, being submissive towards me.

"Ready for me to prep you baby boy?" I asked softly rubbing my index finger at his puckered hole.

"Yes daddy" he said, as I moaned at his tone of voice

I slowly pushed my finger in until Luke moaned, his way of telling me to hurry up. I soon added two more fingers and started to stretch him, ready for my dick.

Moaning obscenely at the sight of my boyfriend desperately bouncing on my fingers.

"Ugnh-

"Daddy" Luke whined

Quickly lining myself up with his perky bum, I pushed in letting out a high pitched noise as I saw Luke's face contort with pleasure. Loving the noises that the blond was making as I fucked him hard into the mattress, I located his prostate pounding into him even faster than before.

"Da- I'm- cum-

Luke chocked our before thick ropes of milky cum shot from his twitching dick, landing all over my chest. Luke clenched hard around my cock sent me over the edge. Joining Luke in his post-orgasm haze, I flopped down beside him before second to run a bath.

I cradled the sleepy blond in my arms and cuddled him, my hands around his slim waist as I tiredly cleaned us up, loving glances shared every couple of seconds.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼
I think I need some holy water 😂 for niamhkill ;)