Ouch!

Laughing at the  stupid joke I had just thought of, I wandered into the kitchen, the now empty glass bowl that had recently been filled with popcorn in my hand.

Fumbling, I blindly waved my hand around trying to locate the light switch due to the pitch black of the room. Smiling when I finally turned it on I turned around, only to be met by the cupboard.

Mouth open in a silent scream as I stubbed my toe, I hopped on the tiled floor. Forgetting about the bowl in my hand though, I screamed out loud this time when I dropped it with a deafening crash on the floor a fragment of glass slicing my palm open.

I went pale as I saw the sheer amount of blood drenching my palm, my heart beating fast, I've never really liked blood.

Hearing a panicked Ashton running down the hallway, I concluded he was back from work.

"Shit Luke!" He exclaimed as he got closer to me.

I didn't answer though, my eyes were wide with fear, pupils transfixed on the blood oozing from my palm dripping on the floor.

Carefully Ashton swept the glass up off the floor, and kneeled next to me with the first aid kit in his hand.

"Aw Lukey" he pouted

He gently cleansed my arm the blood flow slowing down, colour returning to my face.

"You okay?" My boyfriend said while bandaging up my hand.

"Mmm"

He hugged me tightly and then wiped the floor clean.

"Be more careful next time yeah?"

"Okay, I mean at least my toe doesn't hurt anymore" I remarked, Ashton shaking his head at me, not at all amused.