3

'Yah! Eunji-ah!' A high pitched voice called out, when the four of them were going to their lockers, before heading out of the school building

Eunji recognised the voice and instantly made a disgusted face. It was one of Jaemin's fangirl.

'Ah, shit. Here we go again.' Eunji murmured as she turned around to face a girl, named Miri, who wore so much make-up, that her face looked all cakey.

'Oh, hey Miri!' She chirped, just to annoy Miri. 'What's up? Do you need me to fix your make-up again?' She sighed dramatically. 'You really don't know how to do anything.'

'Shut the fuck up, Eunji.' Miri spat.

'Oh.'

'Don't you think you're getting too close to Nana, now?' She asked.

'Nana? Who's that?' Yuki asked.

'It's Jaemin's nickname given by his fangirls.' Minsung snickered.

'Pfft, Nana. That's so cringey.' Dawon said.

'And why should I think that I'm getting too close to 'your' Nana?' Eunji raised her brows.

'Besides, he's the one who's trying to get really close to her.' Yuki said.

'You know what, Miri, I think you should move on...it was just a one night stand...come on...you do know how desperate you sound when you start fighting any other girl who is close with him.' Eunji deadpanned. 'I don't want to be anywhere near him, you're the one who is getting too hyper about him.'

'Um, Eunji?' A voice was heard from behind.

They turned around to see a guy, with faded pink hair, more like blonde hair. It was Renjun.

'Hey dude.' Minsung said, high-fiving him. The two had become friends since last year because of their love for drawing.

'Hey. Um, Eunji...could I talk to you for a second? Like in private?' Renjun asked.

'Yeah sure. What's up, Renjun?' Eunji asked, slowly walking out of the building with him.

'Yeah, so you do know that Jaemin's very weak in Maths...' Renjun looked at her. She nodded. 'He needs you to help him...like tutor him.'

'What? Why can't you just help him? You're better than me...' Eunji said.

'That's what I said to him, but he won't listen...' Renjun looked at her with puppy eyes. 'Please...'

'Alright...but only because you're better than everyone else in your group.' She said. 'And be thankful that you're my friend.'

'What for?' She asked.

'The English homework...?' Renjun said.

'Oh, yeah...that means Yuki is also going with Jeno...' She said.

'Yeah, he's waiting for her too.'

She nodded and started walking towards the gate.

'Hey, baby...' Jaemin smiled, smugly.
'Ew, don't call me that, babyboy.' Eunji said.

'Woah- wait what?' Renjun looked at them in disbelief.

'What?' Eunji asked.

'You just told him not to call you 'baby' but you're calling him 'babyboy'...' Renjun explained.

'Yeah, no fair!' Jaemin pouted.

'You know what...just forget it.' She said and grabbed Jaemin's wrist. 'Lets go, babyboy.'

'Is your mom home?' Jaemin asked as he walked beside Eunji.

She nodded her head. 'Yeah, but Jaehyun isn't home.'

He nodded as he continued walking with her, their hands separated.