1

Every school has atleast two groups of the 'popular kids'

Every school has atleast two groups of the 'popular kids'. Neo High School, wasn't any different.

The most famous boy group in the school, who called themselves the 'dreamies', consisted of six handsome boys. It used to be seven of them, but one graduated from the school. Anyways, as every member in a group has different 'roles', so did the dreamies.

Renjun, was the eldest among them. A 00' liner, and a badass, but was actually a softie, once you got to know him. He is a straight A student, and the female teachers really love him.

Jeno, the second eldest. If anyone meets him for the first time, they could probably mistake him for being a bully. But in real life, Jeno is the sweetest member of the group who loves to help the kids in his class.

Donghyuck, better known as Haechan, is the most savage person you'd ever meet in your whole life. A playboy, Haechan has slept with almost every girl in his class. He loves to tease the other children.

Jaemin, the school's heartthrob and another playboy. He has slept with every girl in his class, except for two, and even from junior classes. He is really flirty. Renjun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin are in the last year.

Chenle is the richest kid in the school, and female teachers' second favourite. His dad is the school's Principal, so it's understandable why the teachers love him. Everyone tries to treat him as a superior, but Chenle doesn't like it. He wants to stay the same level as everyone. No inferiority and no superiority.

Jisung is the guy, who is the best dancer in the school, and who is actually scared of girls. So, the boy tries to keep the girls away as much as possible, but, since, they're so famous in their school, they've got girls with faked- high pitch voice which is supposed to be 'cute'.

No one in the group likes this, except for Haechan and Jaemin.

Now, the second popular group in school, had four members. They were famous because they were the only ones who didn't care about the dreamies.

The first one of them, Kim Minsung. Yeah, I know, a guy. But trust me, the dreamies are so popular, that the boys in the school also fall for them. But Minsung is different. Many girls in his class like him because they find him 'cute' because of all the silly things he does. But, the teachers HATE him. That's because he is dumb. He is an average student who doesn't do good in class tests but manages to get high marks in the exams.

Jung Dawon, is another idiot, and a playboy. He even slept with one of the female teachers, but no one needs to know that. Anyways, all the teachers love him.

Jung Eunji, the class president, and the class teacher's favourite student. Well, that was because Eunji's brother, Jung Jaehyun and her class teacher, Lee Taeyong were really good friends. She is the one who flirts the most in the class except for Jaemin. She is also one of the girls, who Haechan and Jaemin haven't slept with. She hates Jaemin with all her heart. They keep arguing all the time, but the boys in the class got her back. She's got a line of guys crushing on her.

Min Yuki, the second girl, who hasn't slept with Haechan and Jaemin. She loves to tease Eunji about how she and Jaemin fight like an old, married couple. But, she is actually Eunji's best friend.

*

Eunji entered the class, rolling her eyes, when Donghyuck yelled at her, 'Hey babe!'

She ignored him, like her normal routine and sat beside Minsung, who was busy painting something.

She yawned and was about to put her head down on the table when she heard high pitched shrieks. No, it wasn't Chenle.

The noise came from those annoying fangirls every playboy has.

The classroom door opened, and a tall guy entered, blue hair and a sharp jawline, with a very mischievous smile. Jaemin.

He smirked and started walking towards her, and flicked her forehead.

'Hey, babygirl.' He smirked.

'If this is how you flirt...then you suck at it.' Eunji deadpanned.

'Ooh, Eun-nie is angry today~' Jaemin teased. Eunji glared at him and he stopped, and went back to his seat, which was the last seat in the same row as Eunji.

*

It was the Maths class, and Jaemin kept throwing paper balls at her. She completely ignored him and continued making notes.

 She completely ignored him and continued making notes