42

'Yes, Hajoon

'Yes, Hajoon. I want it by tomorrow.' Miri spoke into the phone. 'And make sure the picture looks realistic and not photoshopped.'

'Yeah, don't worry. You just send me the pictures.' Hajoon said.

'Yep.' Miri smirked.

Jaemin had been staying over at Eunji's house for over a week now. 

Eunji woke up feeling the morning sun shining on her bare skin, and Jaemin's arms around her waist, spooning her.

She slowly sat up, removing his hands from her waist, and brushing off the hair which was falling on his eyes.

She bent down and placed a kiss on his bare shoulder, as she picked up his shirt from the ground and wore it.

She got out of her bed, fixing the oversized shirt which reached her thighs. She walked to the washroom, and took a bath, and wore another one of Jaemin's shirt.

She walked down to the kitchen, and started making pancakes for breakfast.

A few minutes later, she felt someone's face nuzzled into her neck. She turned around and saw Jaemin, only wearing his jeans.

'Why are you shirtless?' She asked.

'I didn't take a bath yet.' He said. 'I just woke up.'

'Well, if you had the time to pick up your jeans from the ground and wear it, then why didn't you have the time to put on a shirt?' She asked.

Jaemin chuckled and hugged her again.

'Jaemin~' Eunji whined. 'You stink, at least take a bath!'

'Okay, okay.' He laughed. 'But...can we go on a date today?'

He looked at her with puppy eyes.

'Yeah, okay. But go and take a shower first.' She said.

'Okay, love you.' He said, placing a kiss on her forehead and he started walking away.

'Love you too.' She smiled.

' She smiled